VFL 2021 VFL R13 v Rich (Sun 11-Jul 12pm @ Punt Road) [7 / 7 plus] *Tickets must be pre-purchased*

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL - R13 | Rich vs COLLINGWOOD

DATE:
Sunday 11th July, 2021
GATES OPEN (gate 1 near their shop): 11.30am
FIRST BOUNCE: 12.00pm
WHERE: Punt Road Oval
TICKETS:
There will be NO tickets available to purchase at the ground. NO TICKET, NO ENTRY.

NO SEATING:
To ensure the Club complies with safety requirements, no seating is available in the Jack Dyer Stand for members or public. Limited seating in the bleachers in front of the stand will be allocated to Club officials and player families

DOUBLE HEADER:
AFL R17 Rich v Collingwood 4.10pm at MCG

APPROX. TIME BETWEEN AFL/VFL MATCHES:
About 1 hour

TV, LIVE STREAM or RADIO:
7 and 7 plus

SCORES:
twitter (CollingwoodVFL, #GoPies or #vflmagpies)
VFL app (iphone, android)
Match centre:

TEAMS:
COLLINGWOOD
B:
34. I. Chugg, 11. M. Keane, 9. J. Noble
HB: 28. N. Murphy, 43. A. Tohill, 12. T. Wilson
C: 1. J. Rantall, 17. C. Brown, 21. T. Ruscoe
HF: 32. W. Hoskin-Elliott, 20. W. Kelly, 36. B. Sier
F: 33. J. Ginnivan, 46. M. Cox, 35. O. Henry
R: 45. M. Lynch, 18. F. Macrae, 26. R. McInnes
Inter: 53. J. Booth, 60. S. Collins, 49. S. Fowler, 50. S. Glover, 59. L. Jenkins, 48. C. Lane, 52. K. Schreiber, 54. C. Stackelberg, 51. L. Tardrew, 56. I. Wallace, 47. C. Wellings

*AFL extended interchange underlined

In: Collins, Cox, Glover, Hoskin-Elliott, Jenkins, Macrae, McInnes, Murphy, Noble
Out: C. Hustwaite (hamstring), L. McMahon, Kelly, Henry, Brown

RICH
B:
53. G. McDonagh, 47. B. Nyuon, 51. S. Morris
HB: 43. D. Eggmolesse-Smith, 5. J. Ross, 44. S. Stack
C: 6. P. Naish, 22. J. Caddy, 45. H. Ralphsmith
HF: 38. N. Cumberland, 37. M. Parker, 36. W. Martyn
F: 49. M. Rioli, 42. R. Garthwaite, 17. D. Rioli
R: 32. S. Ryan, 27. T. Dow, 34. J. Graham
Inter: 68. M. Bartlett, 63. D. Cook, 66. B. Henderson, 52. A. Hicks, 56. J. McGrath, 54. B. Melville, 65. J. Nathan, 57. N. Oakes, 58. C. Olden, 67. J. Scanlon, 69. J. Sexton, 55. L. Street, 59. L. Wale-Buxton

*AFL extended interchange underlined

In: Caddy, Dow, Graham, Henderson, McDonagh, McGrath, Naish, Olden, Ross, Scanlon, Sexton, Wale-Buxton
Out: R. Mansell (AFL), W. Bravo, B. Miller

CLUB INFO:

OTHER INFO:

Last edited:

Be nice to win this one and consolidate our place in the 8.

I'm absolutely loving the coverage the VFL team is getting this year.
Great news that it's on the telly again!
Go back a couple of years and it was a pleasant surprise if we were able to watch the team play live, now it would seem surprising if we missed out. Being able to see our good young prospects play, and the fact that this team is winning most weeks, has helped make a lousy season a bit more bearable!

What are the options for interstate viewers (Canberra) such as me, in watching the VFL? I have Foxtel, and we don't get the VFL match of the day on Free To Air up here, sadly.
This week's game is on 7 plus, and you can watch that very easily, wherever you are. I'm in SA, and was able to watch last week's match live without a problem (it was on 7 plus as well): 7 Sport - Live Sports Streaming on Channel 7 - Watch Free Sport Online in Australia | 7plus

You will need to open an account with them (it doesn't cost anything) and then you should be set. You can even watch the Sandringham game from last weekend now if you like: Watch Seven's VFL Online: Free Streaming & Catch Up TV in Australia | 7plus

I have Kayo, and I can normally watch several VFL games a week on that. Don't you have the sports channels with your Foxtel subscription?

Last edited:
This week's game is on 7 plus, and you can watch that very easily, wherever you are. I'm in SA, and was able to watch last week's match live without a problem (it was on 7 plus as well): 7 Sport - Live Sports Streaming on Channel 7 - Watch Free Sport Online in Australia | 7plus

You will need to open an account with them (it doesn't cost anything) and then you should be set. You can even watch the Sandringham game from last weekend now if you like: Watch Seven's VFL Online: Free Streaming & Catch Up TV in Australia | 7plus

I have Kayo, and I can normally watch several VFL games a week on that. Don't you have the sports channels with your Foxtel subscription?
Many thanks 35 as a LaTrobe Valley resident my commercial TV reception leaves a lot to be desired, this helps a lot.

Thanks so much 35Daicos, very informative. I do have the sports package on Foxtell but there isnt a channel that covers the VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For anyone going you must pre-purchase a ticket available from 3pm today (discount code: PiesRound13), also they're blocking the public from accessing seating in the grandstand or in front of it.

There will be NO tickets available to purchase at the ground. NO TICKET, NO ENTRY.

To ensure the Club complies with safety requirements, no seating is available in the Jack Dyer Stand for members or public. Limited seating in the bleachers in front of the stand will be allocated to Club officials and player families

Last edited:
Thanks so much 35Daicos, very informative. I do have the sports package on Foxtell but there isnt a channel that covers the VFL.
Ah okay, I just assumed that when they showed VFL games on Kayo they would also be showing them on Foxtel, but apparently that's not the case!

I will be able to watch Sier play one of his last games for our VFL team before he is traded to another club for a song or less and stars against us next year.
Yeah it looks a bit that way. I can’t believe he’s not in the squad after his game last week.

Yeah it looks a bit that way. I can’t believe he’s not in the squad after his game last week.
I will be able to watch Sier play one of his last games for our VFL team before he is traded to another club for a song or less and stars against us next year.
It's a ridiculous state of affairs! Our caretaker coach seems to have the same opinion of him that the man he replaced had - that Sier just doesn't work hard enough, or care enough. He's a strong-bodied type who is ready to play senior football right now, and has put in a couple of really good games in the VFL over the last two weeks, but we look like bringing in kids who probably aren't ready. Seemingly his only hope now (at Collingwood) is that the new coach does rate him, keeps him at the club and gives him a decent go, but chances are that he's already made up his mind to try his luck elsewhere!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back