VFL 2021 VFL R2 v Essendon (Sat 24-Apr 2pm @ Victoria Park) - [live on 7plus ?, kayo, Casey radio]

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL - R2 | COLLINGWOOD vs Essendon

DATE:
Saturday 24th April, 2021
FIRST BOUNCE: 2pm
WHERE: Victoria Park

TICKETS:
TBC

DOUBLE HEADER:
N/A

APPROX. TIME BETWEEN AFL/VFL MATCHES:
N/A

TV, LIVE STREAM or RADIO:

200px-Logo_7plus_2020.svg.png
https://7plus.com.au/sevens-vfl (announced earlier, but the club seems to be only referencing kayo now)

Kayo

Casey radio

SCORES:
twitter (CollingwoodVFL, #GoPies or #vflmagpies)
VFL app (iphone, android)

GETTING THERE:
PTV Journey Planner
PTV Disruptions

TEAMS:
B
34 Isacc Chugg ~ 12 Tom Wilson ~ 52 Kaden Schreiber
HB 50 Sam Glover ~ 43 Anton Tohill ~ 51 Lachlan Tardrew
C 54 Cody Stackelberg ~ 45 Campbell Hustwaite ~ 27 Caleb Poulter
HF 61 Youseph Dib ~ 49 Sam Fowler ~ 35 Oliver Henry
F 33 Jack Ginnivan ~ 46 Mason Cox ~ 55 William Guerts
R 15 Max Lynch ~ 26 Reef McInnes ~ 36 Brayden Sier
IC 47 Callan Wellings ~ 29 Liam McMahan ~ 48 Campbell Lane ~ 57 Lachlan McDonnell ~ 64 Dylan Thomas ~ 62 William Hart

In: Sier, Hustwaite, Lane, Dib, McDonnell, Thomas, Hart
Out: Murphy, Hoskin-Elliott, T. Brown, W Kelly, Ruscoe, Rantall

New: Youseph Did, Lachlan McDonnell, Dylan Thomas, William Hart

CLUB INFO:

Last edited:
Still no news re tickets...can’t understand the delay.
I’m keen to drive down to attend, if I can get a ticket.

I don't know but pretty slow by Club.

Might be Friday at the Earliest

I expect that the delay in advising of tickets is due to the AFL making up its mind about crowd numbers for Anzac Day. This is out of the club’s hands. If the MCG can go full capacity on Sunday then VP would surely lift its own crowd restrictions for Saturday (about 3,000 max for the AFLW games).

I expect that the delay in advising of tickets is due to the AFL making up its mind about crowd numbers for Anzac Day. This is out of the club’s hands. If the MCG can go full capacity on Sunday then VP would surely lift its own crowd restrictions for Saturday (about 3,000 max for the AFLW games).

I thought the Limit was 5k for VFL Games

Flow on effect of 5 forced changes to the senior team will be significant I'd have thought. Should make this a very interesting match given the injuries the Bombers are carrying at the moment.

I thought the Limit was 5k for VFL Games

I dont know TD, but the Covid-related limit was 3k for the AFLW. The sellout games were at this limit (I think).

I assume the same would apply for the VFL, although as restrictions are being lifted there may be no crowd limit for Saturday! Fingers crossed!

I dont know TD, but the Covid-related limit was 3k for the AFLW. The sellout games were at this limit (I think).

I assume the same would apply for the VFL, although as restrictions are being lifted there may be no crowd limit for Saturday! Fingers crossed!

I remember reading somewhere that Local Footy can have up 5k Crowd at there GAmes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emails doing the rounds that all systems go for 100 percent.

id be pretty stunned if they didnt.

Hopefully an update today on ticketing for this game. Preferably no ticket required!

I’m looking forward to this game at Vic Park, more so than the game on Sunday. :(

I thought they all had to be ticketed post Covid. Hopefully common sense kicks in and they funnel people through to a point where you just scan a QR code on the way in

I thought they all had to be ticketed post Covid. Hopefully common sense kicks in and they funnel people through to a point where you just scan a QR code on the way in
For the AFLW games, they divided the ground into sections with temp barriers & had separate entry into each section.
You could not leave your section once inside the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back