Remove this Banner Ad

Aussie pie

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
76ers
Suns going with a loose player in defence and we are doing nothing about it. Seriously I can see it sitting at home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peter9789

Club Legend
Aug 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thought we played well in that 1st Qtr - cant convert is the issue. Sier has looked good at times but doesnt look to have the tank to really push from contest to contest.

Wilson did some nice things - havent seen much of him before this.

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
Why is the club always a month behind the supporters in these decisions?

Its scary isn’t it! Clear standouts were Henry and Wilson from my perspective in the first Q.

Gold star to Black too because he’s got them playing exactly like the seniors with no flow and desire to move the game along. It’s all chip kick, chip kick, long down the line, contest, chip kick turnover. I hate watching us play it is sooooooo ugly.

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
Q1 observations:
- Lynch rucking with Sier, T Brown and McInnes our starting on ballers. Sier the stand out but still frustrating at times. McInnes quiet but some good in close hand passes
- Madgen on the wing and very quiet.
- Kelly in defence not forward.
- Ruscoe in defence and already has a couple of ground ball intercepts and our best field kick.
- Wilson in defence but working up the wings. He's been in a lot of the play. Has a couple of intercept marks and working hard as a hand ball option. Covering lots of ground.
- Chuggs been involved from back pocket but not very constructive with his kicking early.
- Henry our most dangerous forward. Great hands. But won most of his footy on 50 and outside dangerous range. Got a mark in the goal square and butchered what should have a sitter of a set shot.
- Tohill in defence and quiet.
- Ginnivan forwarf and quiet.

Haven't seen Cox or McMahon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back