VFL 2021 VFL R4 v Coburg (Sat 8-May 12.05pm @ Victoria Park) - [7plus, Casey radio]

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t get to see the match. Anyone put in a promotion-worthy performance?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wilson has gone past Madgen now imo. Has a good set of hands, knows how to find the ball, is a good kick and generally makes good decisions with ball in hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bianco first game in 595 days
That’s a bit of a furphy the commentators were spinning. He played at least one of the preseason practice games this year, and he played all last year in the scratch matches. It’s not like he’s missed that much footy, which is what that line implies.

Well done pies got there in the end Bianco,Dib and the Bear were good liked Wilson too shame didn't get to see Nick Daicos

I was not that impressed. He got a fair bit of the ball but his decision making was often poor. Either gave it to someone under pressure or took to long to dispose of the ball.

Split 3 separate marking contests with hard hits, causing spillage and possession of ball to our advantage

I thought Kelly was pretty good in second half. I thought Moyle was better than Cox. I still have my doubts on Sier.

Bianco, and Ginnivan were good. Dib is a beauty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back