• Sydney Swans

Votes: 17 1.5%
  • West Coast Eagles

Votes: 15 1.3%
  • Western Bulldogs

Votes: 2 0.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not that bad, they end up with the same kid in round 1 anyway.

If they came last they would get Horne (or whoever they want) and get Daicos. That said they won’t come last anyway-

No Scrimshaw, Day, Hardwick, CJ in the back half this week for Hawks.

CJ done for the year. Day quite possibly too. Our percentage due to cop all sorts of beating over the next month.

If Demons don’t win by 12+ goals they’re not trying.

Its coming Horne.

CJ done for the year. Day quite possibly too. Our percentage due to cop all sorts of beating over the next month.

Its coming Horne.

That match against the Crows could be the 2021 version of the Kruezer Cup lol

If anyone got tonight right they're either a brave tipster or they forgot to put their tips in.
My mates an Eagles fan he had money on the Roo's he's normally the kiss of death betting wise. He just goes by I'm happy if they get done and win $$s and happy they get up for a win. He can't lose whatever happens

If they came last they would get Horne (or whoever they want) and get Daicos. That said they won’t come last anyway-

When trading future picks at some point you need to rank yourself and opposition. If you're going to rank yourself as finishing last, you'd never do a deal. That's just pure 20:20 hindsight hero stiff that hasn't even eventuates. Pies will still get the exact same kid despite having done the deal.

Our run home is pretty much entirely in Victoria, we haven’t won in our state yet this season. We will run numerous sides close but Not sure if we have more wins in us. We’ve saved most of our worst performances for Marvel this year, some of them outright diabolical but we were good against the Dogs 2 weeks ago. Carlton and Richmond are the 2 we would be likely to beat this stage, but could easily drop all of them.

Hawks could jag 1 as well.

Starting to win last quarters! (Although we lost last nights last qtr) after getting kerb stomped earlier in the season.

Maybe there’s a kick in the season?
Tigers are down.
Bombers will be tough - especially on a short break from Perth

Hope we can avoid the spoon

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our run home is pretty much entirely in Victoria, we haven’t won in our state yet this season. We will run numerous sides close but Not sure if we have more wins in us. We’ve saved most of our worst performances for Marvel this year, some of them outright diabolical but we were good against the Dogs 2 weeks ago. Carlton and Richmond are the 2 we would be likely to beat this stage, but could easily drop all of them.

Hawks could jag 1 as well.
I am not sure we can jag one, we have lost our entire backline almost which is bad but it is also our only semi strong line.

Adelaide is the only game i can see us possibly winning and i still think it only happens if they have put the cue completely in the rack

It is strange to think one of the greatest coaches of all time can win a wooden spoon. Doesn’t sit well with me at all. Come on Clarko, DO something, don’t think, DO!

If it gets them Horne it will be fine. They have the right culture to bounce back up

They will still flog us- they always do!

I know this is unlikely but if the Crows did end up jagging Pick 1 by tanking against Hawthorn and North and they don't cope an investigation; I will be seriously pissed.
Hopefully one of our assistants goes to Melbourne and you guys cop the penalty for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its coming Horne.
Scrimshaw, Day(season), Wingard, Hardwick, Morrison, CJ(season), Impey(season), Sicily(season) and Gunston(season) are all missing from our best 22.

The next 2 weeks will be brutal.

Scrimshaw, Day(season), Wingard, Hardwick, Morrison, CJ(season), Impey(season), Sicily(season) and Gunston(season) are all missing from our best 22.

The next 2 weeks will be brutal.
We aren't winning the next 2 anyway even with a full team but Scrimshaw, Wingard, Hardwick and Morrison all likely to be back for the Adelaide game.

We aren't winning the next 2 anyway even with a full team but Scrimshaw, Wingard, Hardwick and Morrison all likely to be back for the Adelaide game.
Don't count on it.

We’re South Aussie so fancy our chances of having him one way or another….even if he is a Freo supporter…..

Dude, I said we're all lame already.

200.gif
eeee354738bdeb571685b39afa6e2773

Crows v Hawks making a late run for a boil over

Back