List Mgmt. 2021 Young Talent Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Its actually going to be really tough to predict. Thinking about it further I reckon a top 5 of HF, Diacos, Callaghan, Hobbs and Darcy is almost locked in. Hawthorn and Adelaide need mids to rebuild but if they rate Andrews or Gibcus, for instance, as clearly better talents than the remaining mids will they take them? History suggests Adelaide *might* reach for position (although is it still the same team now that took McAsey?), Hawks are probably going to take the best available with the usual caveats.
Really tough to predict with two years of COVID and the recruiting teams not leaking as much as they used to.

The vibe of it suggests me to the top 6 will be Horne-Francis, Diacos, Callaghan, Hobbs, Darcy and Andrew. I think the pool we're taking the first of our two top 10 picks from are Gibcus, Ward, Rachelle, Erasmus. The next one will be them plus Amiss, Draper, Goater, Sonsie, Johnson, NWM, Sinn, Roberts plus maybe some testing bolters.
Again just the a feeling; given we have two picks I think it likely Ward is going to be one of them. Warm up the melt thread.
Nothing wrong with Ward. I think Hawthorn will take him.

Sounds to me Hobbs has been really great in interviews and is likely to stay, which is Gold Coast's main worry with drafting players

Don't know how much of a need it is for them though
In the context of discarding Brodie I would find it an odd selection. If I was them I would go for Callaghan by a margin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s nothing Nietzsche couldn’t teach about the raising of the wrist.

As for a footballer named Kant, surely it would be can’t kick, can’t mark etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really?

How do you know if you exist, unless for Kant.

Well G.E Moore told us the world exists...because here is one hand... and here is another.

Although Wittgenstein (who was a beery swine and just as slooshed as Schlegel Paracleet ) would tell us that Moore is merely mixing semantics of two different language games.

So we've added Brodie and Clark... two guys below 25...Mid and winger.

I really think we need Rachele now...
I'd like best mid, Rachele and best tall at 19.
The other option is to add Mac Andrew, Rachele, best tall
Andrew clearly has to be a consideration due to the Lobb situation, and also because of the tall ex-WA players coming out of contract. But he is exciting in his own right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back