Hazelsnuts

Club Legend
Sep 17, 2016
The beach
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
North Beach. AIK Stockholm
He has Zac and Ava - so one of each. Zac was having a kick on the field before the Carlton game.

Pretty sure he is 14 this year.
Plays basketball with two of my mates sons, don’t think he is into to footy if I recall a conversation had

Jul 20, 2018
Some decent WA talls coming through

Watch us overlook them on our first round pick (our line will be best available ) ... and we have Fck all lower picks so we miss them.

Classic dockery trade period coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgauci

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 16, 2004
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
DOCKERS
If anyone didn’t notice we were destroyed in the middle.

Brayshaw, Serong, Cerra, Aish, Acres, Valente, Crowden, BanfieldGiro, Blakeley, Western is pretty average for a 2022 midfield assuming Mundy retires and Fyfe plays forward.

Taberner, Lobb, Fyfe, Treacey, Sturt, Walters, Frederick, Henry, Schultz, Switta ain’t all that bad.

Even putting Fyfe and Walters with the midfield group, it looks better but it’s anything but a finished product.

I’d draft an elite mid personally.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
If anyone didn’t notice we were destroyed in the middle.

Brayshaw, Serong, Cerra, Aish, Acres, Valente, Crowden, BanfieldGiro, Blakeley, Western is pretty average for a 2022 midfield assuming Mundy retires and Fyfe plays forward.

Taberner, Lobb, Fyfe, Treacey, Sturt, Walters, Frederick, Henry, Schultz, Switta ain’t all that bad.

Even putting Fyfe and Walters with the midfield group, it looks better but it’s anything but a finished product.

I’d draft an elite mid personally.
Which mid drafted last year would slot in and immediately change that midfield from being "pretty average"?

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
same could be said for tall forwards.
Exactly. Which is why I don't think it is the smart way to assess. You need to look 3+ years into the future and then draft accordingly. Given we have 3 of the best 22 and under mids and others with potential we should be ok. On the KPF front we might only have Treacy and he's yet to play an AFL game. Prioritise KPFs or we are going nowhere.

Also, while it was destroyed last week, it won against Melbourne and annihilated GWS. The midfield is also book ended by three young elite talents which all have the ability to be AA at some point in there future, which of our forward talent could be AA and is young? The only player we have in the forwardline that has shown the potential of 3 midfield amigo's is Sturt. We need a KPF to develop.

Apr 14, 2018
Just up the street
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC
Jesse Motlop - kid looks a jet.

Attachments

• E38DE8EA-A809-4C57-9FCB-849B1194064E.png
    E38DE8EA-A809-4C57-9FCB-849B1194064E.png
    799.1 KB · Views: 156
  • E2838775-4141-4E40-AB34-76F76D56A95E.png
    E2838775-4141-4E40-AB34-76F76D56A95E.png
    709.3 KB · Views: 148

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
There was a lot of hype around Bartlett this year but the early season talk is that he’s fallen off the draft radar a bit.
Henry still the only NGA prospect that looks like he could make it at AFL level so far

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Jesse Motlop - kid looks a jet.
Now we know why the AFL were suddenly having second thought and checking his eligibility a few weeks back for our NGA..
Gold Coast were looking to list him as part of their academy!!!
I knew there was a reason!! Jeez this Comp is corrupt as * sometimes
Hope we draft him with a late pick and he’s an absolute gun to stick 2 fingers up to the AFL 😡

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
Now we know why the AFL were suddenly having second thought and checking his eligibility a few weeks back for our NGA..
Gold Coast were looking to list him as part of their academy!!!
I knew there was a reason!! Jeez this Comp is corrupt as fu** sometimes
Hope we draft him with a late pick and he’s an absolute gun to stick 2 fingers up to the AFL 😡
Holy crap.

They can’t be that corrupt?

Nothing surprises me about that unethical mob.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
We get to see Van Rooyen play League against South Freo this week - going to be a great challenge for him. It will be streamed for free via FRS (same time as the Peel game). Jason Carter is also listed for Claremont. Cam McCarthy will not be playing for SF.

O'Reilly and Hugh Dixon both listed for East Freo v Subi.

Haddow and Chris Walker are playing for East Freo Reserves. Vanirsen is playing for Sub Reserves in this game.

East Freo v Subi Colts is probably the best Colts game to watch from a draft prospect pov. Williams, Browne, Hagan v Johnson, Erasmus,

Kobe Farmer is back playing for Swans Colts alongside Rhett Bazzo and Chipper. NGA Sibosado out after one goal from one game, lol.

Benning, Motlop, Colborne from our NGA will all be playing the Claremont v South Freo Colts game.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
What people may have also missed is the guy in the background of this photo from training today... Looks good in a Freo kit alongside his old Claremont Colts Captain. Couldn't find one of Jack.

Joel-Western.jpg

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
What people may have also missed is the guy in the background of this photo from training today... Looks good in a Freo kit alongside his old Claremont Colts Captain. Couldn't find one of Jack.

Joel-Western.jpg
Assume our recruiters were all over it today taking notes on the two lads. Seeing how they interact with the AFL players etc is a nice little advantage when it comes to assessing their place on draft boards later this year

Back