List Mgmt. 2021 Young Talent Time

Remove this Banner Ad

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Sheldrick looks great but he is a midget at 179 cm. There's a reason Crowden struggles to secure a spot in our midfield.

Nov 7, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
There will be a massive curveball at some stage, happens every year, yet all of our predictions are fairly vanilla.

I reckon one of Andrew or Rachelle will slide and we will grab them.

heavho

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2005
perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
fremantle
it’s either juice your pants or vomit in your mouth day 😝🤢 either way some quality kids coming in. Hope we get Erasmus, goater, jvr. If andrews slips down the order then would love him though. Would be juice my own pants 🤤

Docker82

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Is that ridiculous overs if it is a player like Goater? Sonsie? Knivett? JVR?

Those guys seem rated 15-20.
No idea. But only one club needs to rate one of them in that range and we'll be getting sh**loads.

That's if we aren't that club of course, then we'd just use the pick ourselves.

Docker82

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Rather than pass on pick 68 (which will come in to around pick 58 by the time that pick rolls around), we could trade to a club for a F4. That pick could be quite valuable for a club that has matched earlier bids like WB, GWS, Collingwood, St Kilda etc. who have had a heap of picks moved to the back end of the draft.

If a player like Goater is available at 21 then I honestly think we’ll just use the pick. In that case we’d be looking for two very good picks and/or late 2nd and a F1/F2. According to Twomey and Fox a number of clubs between 12 and 20 are considering Goater.
Good idea and something I thought of. I feel we won't be the only club trying to trade a late selection for a future pick though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Midnite65

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Philadelpia 76'ers
There will be a massive curveball at some stage, happens every year, yet all of our predictions are fairly vanilla.

I reckon one of Andrew or Rachelle will slide and we will grab them.
Hope not, Andrew is too much of a risk and will take years to develop. We need to get players ready to go now with our first two picks. Also Rachelle doesnt fill our two biggest needs, speed outside and KPF.

Apr 14, 2018
Just up the street
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC
Jordan Mcardle Phantom draft

Attachments

• 92CFE0BF-3DD0-4647-B227-E553E161E6A9.png
    92CFE0BF-3DD0-4647-B227-E553E161E6A9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 317
  • 30A8BF01-1A76-4873-B45E-B03FAEB909B7.png
    30A8BF01-1A76-4873-B45E-B03FAEB909B7.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 307

Wabjub

Official buddy 2022 - The Raz
Mar 24, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
We probably have the most straight forward draft out of all teams. Amiss first just to secure him and then Erasmus or Johnson at 10. One will be available.

19 then goes to the highest bidder because I'm sure with the uncertainty in this draft there will be sliders into the 20s.

All the Vic teams have a large amount of uncertainty on who will be available and how high their ceiling is after not a lot of footy. I mean once Horne Daicos Darcy and Callaghan are gone it will be a free for all trying to guess who will be taken next.

Sep 24, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
We probably have the most straight forward draft out of all teams. Amiss first just to secure him and then Erasmus or Johnson at 10. One will be available.

19 then goes to the highest bidder because I'm sure with the uncertainty in this draft there will be sliders into the 20s.

All the Vic teams have a large amount of uncertainty on who will be available and how high their ceiling is after not a lot of footy. I mean once Horne Daicos Darcy and Callaghan are gone it will be a free for all trying to guess who will be taken next.

Agree
Amiss
Johnson/Erasmus in that order if both are there.

Use 19 if JVR is there
Otherwise trade, but no drop more than 5 places.

Hammersoup

Senior List
Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hope not, Andrew is too much of a risk and will take years to develop. We need to get players ready to go now with our first two picks. Also Rachelle doesnt fill our two biggest needs, speed outside and KPF.
Rachelle is class and we do not have a classy small other than SonSon. Select him and Amiss then the forward line looks much better. Hard thing with selecting him is the knock on to midfield. Pick 19 then becomes super important and there is midfield depth on the outside.

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
I keep reading we are into Vic Country prospect, Ben Hobbs. Would we be happy to snag him in the first round?

Supposed to be the 'purest' inside mid in the draft and this '183cm inside-midfielder works hard both ways and can also hit the scoreboard.'

CapitalA

Club Legend
Nov 18, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
I keep reading we are into Vic Country prospect, Ben Hobbs. Would we be happy to snag him in the first round?

Supposed to be the 'purest' inside mid in the draft and this '183cm inside-midfielder works hard both ways and can also hit the scoreboard.'
I don't think we will especially since Brodie has been looking good on the training track.

Midnite65

Club Legend
Sep 27, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Philadelpia 76'ers
[QU
Rachelle is class and we do not have a classy small other than SonSon. Select him and Amiss then the forward line looks much better. Hard thing with selecting him is the knock on to midfield. Pick 19 then becomes super important and there is midfield depth on the outside.
Dont disagree that a small forward would be good but we need a good KPF (Lobb is too flaky and will either get injured or leave) or midfielder more. Also it would be typical that we pick Rachelle and then the Tigers pick Amiss.

FUS_RO_DAH

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2012
Kalgoorlie
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well, time for my yearly sook about the draft being spread across two nights!

I f***ing hate it.
Now the first round has to be dragged out by player interviews in-between picks and listening to Brad Johnson/David King pretend to know what they're talking about while Kevin Sheehan carries the whole show.

PS, am I right in hearing that JVR wasn't invited to attend the first night? Could bode well for him sliding?

Back