Most work I've done .... pretty happy actually

1616287130723.png

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
1616310746019.png

Here's the team I ended up going with. On 1914 currently on track for 2000 with Rowell to play. Some rookie improvements to come onto the ground (Rowe and Jordon) and cash in reserve (55k) to grab Zac Williams next week.

Trades will be Dangerfield to Williams (via Orazio) and then likely Clark to Stephenson/Caldwell (via Orazio) later in the weekend.

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
View attachment 1082690

Here's the team I ended up going with. On 1914 currently on track for 2000 with Rowell to play. Some rookie improvements to come onto the ground (Rowe and Jordon) and cash in reserve (55k) to grab Zac Williams next week.

Trades will be Dangerfield to Williams (via Orazio) and then likely Clark to Stephenson/Caldwell (via Orazio) later in the weekend.
Geez unlucky. Scored well even with the shitty Rowell incident. How’s that change your trades? Hope Clark gets a reprieve?

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Atkins had 5 FA, that's 20 points!!

None of the Geelong backs scored overly well so I'm happy to wait a week or two on him!!
Yeah now that I’ve sat on it for longer I may reassess. Still unsure though as Atkins down to Rowe fixes a big miss and gains me a heap of coin which would be handy. Just wonder if crows will back it up next week

Aug 11, 2009
Hobart
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Launceston FC
Yeah now that I’ve sat on it for longer I may reassess. Still unsure though as Atkins down to Rowe fixes a big miss and gains me a heap of coin which would be handy. Just wonder if crows will back it up next week
Yeah the Crows are a tough one!!
I have Danger to fix then it's between Clark, Atkins and Dow to see who gets the chop!

Clark > Sholl/Hardwick
Dow > Stephenson
Atkins > Stephenson

Really can't decide and I feel like it's a season defining move as I'm ranked 166th!!

Constantgin

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 6, 2020
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFG , Pacers, ND, Gunners
Did alright on cash generation this round only fullerton didnt go up (why couldnt i just stick with rowe) lost 1k on walsh lost 1k on Clark and cos of a stupid injury 38k on Rowell everyone else went up atleast.

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Nah I had flirted with bringing him in for the start of the season and given we've now seen how they work with Treloar in the side, i'm happy to keep rolling with him.
Actually.. now that you raise it JDWCE, I might fade Dunkley, grab the cheaper Caldwell and bank the kitty for a Clark to ZWill upgrade next week or a DeGoey to Dunkley/Macrae upgrade.

Mar 30, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Actually.. now that you raise it JDWCE, I might fade Dunkley, grab the cheaper Caldwell and bank the kitty for a Clark to ZWill upgrade next week or a DeGoey to Dunkley/Macrae upgrade.
Not a bad move. Personally think Dunks tears us to shreds next week at Marvel.... Caldwell playing a poor hawks outfit as well. Caldwell firmly on my radar though if he can tackle like that!

redrex94

Senior List
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I was the opposite, least time I've ever spent on my team since I don't really have the time to do it this year. Spent an hour or two making it in total Sunday the week before and 2-3 posts on here for rookie help and just adjusted my bench from that advice (thanks bigfooty).

Might have to try and keep going now. Overall rank 91 from round 1. Finished 101 last year :( but just took so much time to plan everything and the rolling lock out is a killer.

Screenshot_20210322-180316_AFL Fantasy.jpg

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Macrae.png

Content within reason.

Going the other way on a few 50/50 calls would have been nice:
Webster/Markov
Atkins/Hind
De Goey/Caldwell

May be able to fix 1-2 of those this week.

Jordon the one I've missed but might just wear it.

Gaff needs to pull his finger out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back