Sherrinator

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 1, 2004
SEQLD
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
BBFFC, Southport AFC
Could still catch, handball and market better than 13 year old level.

Manage to not score 1 behind in a game either
But it wasn’t the top level Brett, not even close. Can’t believe you followed the tripe…almost like you had another driving force compelling you to watch it????

Stop yelling at clouds old man.
1668383223315.gif

Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I'm happy with this as an option.
Disagree LongLion
I have no idea why our girls or club would want to travel that far to a neutral venue.
Would not help us one bit
Playing in Cairns late November, be it day or night would be crazy

They have a better chance of winning the GF playing at Marvel. That would be my choice
Marvel is a good AFL venue and takes out any weather issues.
Marvel is available all that weekend as the Justin Beaver concert has been posponed
We would have no excuses if our girls could not win at Marvel

The AFLW should just announce that the GF will be played at Adelaide Oval or Marvel before the weekend starts

Maybe, but unlikely, the AFLW have spoken to the managers of the 3 venues below, seeing if they are available
Playing at one of them would at least save the girls travelling
The opposition have to travel so that helps us.

South Pine Sports Complex: - Crowd records

Moerton Bay Central Sports Complex at Burpengary:- Crowd records

Hicky Park:- Crowd records

wantok

All Australian
Jan 3, 2012
brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I usually go with my daughter who i thought may be working her nurse shift on Friday
She text me last night saying she has the day off, so we will be making the trek
I think 3pm is the latest to leave Brisbane on a Friday. Any later you are asking for trouble unless you live on the south side of town
Just have to fill in time somewhere if traffic is okay until the game starts.
At a guess the gates will open around 5.30pm
Normal Friday arvo gridlock and add first week of Schoolies. We got the Quinella.

Sent from my SM-A525F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Looks like Zimmie is being considered for the Crows game
Her last game was R7 v North 8/10/2022
Mentioned in the last paragraph of this AFL article

Livewire forward Zimmie Farquharson has overcome a broken finger and is being considered for inclusion to face the Crows.

LeakyValve

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Team unchanged so Zimmie misses out.
Not upset with this as I think she has been a bit hit-and-miss this year.
Plus, at this stage of her career, I feel she lacks the physicality to take on a mob like the Crows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 26, 2018
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Brisbane v Adelaide at Metricon Stadium at 6:40pm AEST

Head-to-head history
Two inaugural sides, Brisbane and Adelaide have met eight times across the history of the competition, with the former ahead on the ledger, five wins to three, although each has won a flag against the other. The biggest margin between the sides was 30 points in round one last season, the fateful game where Kate Lutkins ruptured her ACL, and the slimmest was just three points in their first meeting in 2017.

If you win tonight, the game's at Springfield

• If the Brisbane Lions win, they will secure a home Grand Final to be played at Brighton Homes Arena (Springfield Central Stadium, Ipswich).
  • If Melbourne win and the Brisbane Lions lose, they will secure a home Grand Final to be played at Marvel Stadium (Docklands).
  • If the Adelaide Crows win and North Melbourne defeat Melbourne, they will secure a home Grand Final at Hisense Stadium (Richmond Oval).
The 2022 NAB AFLW Grand Final will be held on Sunday November 27 at 2.40pm AEDT / 1.40pm AEST / 2.10pm ACDT.

As an Adelaide fan, I'm used to ****ed up umpiring in the AFLw.

But, honestly, I'm actually expecting a ride tonight to try and hand Victoria a GF.

FIrst time, well, ever, I've expected it.

LeakyValve

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The 2022 NAB AFLW Grand Final will be held on Sunday November 27 at 2.40pm AEDT / 1.40pm AEST / 2.10pm ACDT.

What a dead timeslot to have a GF

And a Sunday giving the winning Vic team that full GF week of rest. Doesn't happen in the blokes comp.

Must be because of all that travel they might have to do.
Remember all Vics are pricks. :brisbane::D:brisbane:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back