Women's Footy 2022-2023 AFLW season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! That's not proof of anything. List management is not exactly a strength of the suns.
Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

Just for next time, jokes only work when people know the joke is there. I give your effort 1/10
Considering our recent history of success when picking up Suns delisted players, both men and women, and I started my sentence with "Wellll...", I thought it was pretty clear. Maybe you're just not active on here enough to know some peoples posting styles.

Just read my favourite non-Lion players, Cora Staunton is retiring.

Should would have shone more in a team like Lions or Adelaide. Was always impressed with her play and longevity of her whole career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the new additions to our team. No idea what they are like but I am excited to find out. I trust our decision makers have made the right calls this season.

Looks like we've topped up well after losing 3 guns. Shame Melbourne somehow hung on to all their players and should be favourites but we should still finish top 4

And if we develop our new recruits as quickly as we have been developing our youngsters we should be set to get back to the top pretty quickly

Heard this week that Lions squad players who were not regular first team members this past season will be playing some state league games this year. That’s good news for the league and for those players who otherwise would get no chance to play games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back