A-League 2022/23 A-League Men Finals Thread

A-League

Remove this Banner Ad

A-League Men Finals week 2 - Semi Finals Leg 1

Friday 12th May

Sydney F.C V Melbourne City
7:45pm EST, Allianz Stadium
(Live on10 Bold, check local guides, Streamed on Paramount Plus)

Saturday 13th May

Adelaide United V Central Coast Mariners
7:45pm EST 7:15pm CST, Coppers stadium
(Live on10 Bold, check local guides, Streamed on Paramount Plus)

Predictions:
City 2-0 Adel CCM 1-1

I like the Mariners and what Monty has achieved there is remarkable but a City v Adelaide in Sydney will be the irony the game deserves after its DREADFUL decision to host GFs there for the future.

It’s basically been the last straw for me and I’m now the occasional observer when as I went to 10+ games a season 5 years ago and may have watched 2-3 games a week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“He just come to wish the players all the best (and) have a good season. So that‘s what he come in for,” Corica said.

Asked about his ejection from the Sydney change rooms, Corica said: “Well, he‘s just upset, obviously, losing the game.”

“We have issues with him, obviously, but that‘s all. That’s between me and him.”

“He just come to wish the players all the best (and) have a good season. So that‘s what he come in for,” Corica said.

Asked about his ejection from the Sydney change rooms, Corica said: “Well, he‘s just upset, obviously, losing the game.”

“We have issues with him, obviously, but that‘s all. That’s between me and him.”
Clear from the footage its more than that.
Corica just being typical scum Sydney.

We've got some good semi final match ups. CCM returning to Adelaide only 2 weeks after putting them to the sword, not sure if they can repeat their effort.

City V Sydney should be a spicy affair. Plenty of rivalry blood in this one after playing I 2 Grand Finals and much the same personal.

Last edited:
Time to take Corica down a peg or two!

A number of players that have played for both sides and had success. 2 recent GFs.

City also have brought across 2 of their talented youngsters in Tilio and Talbot.

Should be a belter of a match up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back