2022/23 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF! It's abount 22 degrees in London and the players need a drinks break after 25 minutes.

It's become almost like an unofficial quarter time break. Lots of games where a player stays down mid-way through a half and the ref lets the players go to the sideline for a drink and chat with the coaches.

Congrats on the win! Good luck in League One.

It's become almost like an unofficial quarter time break. Lots of games where a player stays down mid-way through a half and the ref lets the players go to the sideline for a drink and chat with the coaches.

Congrats on the win! Good luck in League One.
Thanks, there are some big clubs in League One next season, Charlton, Bolton, Derby, Reading and Wigan, to name a few, it's going to be fun to see how we go against clubs with up to 10 times the budget as us.

Here is another one of those video's, this time it's the Promotion and Relegation history in England's top 4 tiers.

I find this stuff really interesting, but it's also a little depressing because my team appears in the left-hand column only once, and that is at the very bottom.

Thanks, there are some big clubs in League One next season, Charlton, Bolton, Derby, Reading and Wigan, to name a few, it's going to be fun to see how we go against clubs with up to 10 times the budget as us.
Congrats !!
Wishing Carlisle all the best in the big time next season! Welcome aboard to League One and best of luck (except when playing Bolton!!)

Really hoping Wednesday go up. They’re too big for League One and if they’re in it again their size and budget will make them a force yet again.
Purely selfish motives from a Bolton point of view.
Go Owls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won in the 120th minute. We are going up! WAWAW
Congrats on the Owls promotion.

Those promotion finals can be really tense affairs, I hope my team can do it the easy way next time.:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back