2022/23 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know if anyone else watches these video's but I always find them very interesting. Today they released one on the fall of the Irons (Scun thorpe United) who were relegated from the Football League last season. It's a rather rapid and sad decline.

For supporters like BobbyMorri and others I hope they can sort themselves out and work their way back into EFL soon.

I don't know if anyone else watches these video's but I always find them very interesting. Today they released one on the fall of the Irons (Scun thorpe United) who were relegated from the Football League last season. It's a rather rapid and sad decline.

For supporters like BobbyMorri and others I hope they can sort themselves out and work their way back into EFL soon.

yeah, I subbed to the channel and watched it straight away.

Was very well researched and showcases how much of an issue with have with Swann. He could kill us at any moment.

We've got our club back. It's more than I could have hoped for. The club and ground will have the same owner, which seemed like a massive hurdle. The new owner and his son are lifelong Latics fans. Joe Royle will be a director and his son Darren, another lifelong Latics fan, the CEO. Oldham legend John Sheridan will continue as manager. There's no guarantee of success but it feels like the club is now in good hands and it's something the fans can really get behind.

Nice to hear that one of the Football League's traditional clubs looks to have sorted out it's financial struggles and can now hopefully look forward, rebuild and work it's way back through the tiers.

There are probably another 5 or 6 clubs in the National League hoping for their own white knights so they can return to the Football League

AFC Wimbledon - off season

Stoked to only lose Rudoni, he was always moving on but was worried we'd lose our other young midfielders in Assal and McCarthy. Added a few experienced defenders and a selection of untried forwards. We absolutely need to find scoring options and fast, got relegated to League Two purely because we couldn't score after Ollie Palmer left.

Its crazy that there was an article on the League Two clubs values and the Dons are still scraping the bottom back in L2 on about 1.5 mill compared to Salford's nearly 6 million. Shows how far above they were punching in League One and we are so not ready for the Championship, not yet.

Last edited:
Round 1

AFC Wimbledon 2 - 0 Gillingham

We started well last year as well before ****ing the bed but couldn't have asked for much more tonight.

Very happy we kept Lee Brown, I just like the way he plays, often seems to be about to create something and he is a wall in defense.

Chislett our opening scorer and another that could have left but stayed on and Jack Currie, the kid is 20, been with the club since he was 10 and was in everything tonight including scoring goal number two, not bad for a debut.

Last edited:
Great win to start the season, and fully deserved. With ten players out injured, a couple more severely underdone, and a bunch of new signings - one of which, a striker, playing at LB - that was a pretty promising display for what's to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Cumbrians start the season with a 1-0 win against Crawley. And the other Cumbrians also had a 3-2 win against the newly promoted Stockport.

The rise of the Cumbrians is beginning.:)

Elmer getting ready to post in here when we were 1-0 down only to see us win..

luis suarez GIF

The third tier has some quality clubs. Bolton travelled to Ipswich for a 27,000 packed house. Great crowd and a good free flowing game.
I reckon Ipswich will be a tough nut to crack at home this season, so a first up 1-1 draw is a good result.

I honestly hadn't noticed you'd won until just reading this. For some reason I thought it had still ended 1-0 haha. Good result.

Surely you knew I couldn't have got a tip right. ;)

OK. Let’s just keep the lid on it…..
Some great results to start the year for Bolton Wanderers.
In the League
1-1 away to Ipswich (who will be a real challenger this season)
3-0 home thumping of Wycombe (who made the Play Off final last season)
In League Cup
5-1 belting of League 2 Salford

Bolton have everything they need to do well. Admin, Manager and Playing Squad.
I really think we will give League 1 a big shake. Promotion is clearly the aim.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back