2023/24 German Leagues - On beIN Sports (DFB-Pokal on Optus)

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s last four games without a win in the bundes for Bayern

Borussia Dortmund have scored 9 goals in their first 7 league fixtures. Hopefully, for them, they don’t struggle to score goals all season.

Borussia Dortmund have scored 9 goals in their first 7 league fixtures. Hopefully, for them, they don’t struggle to score goals all season.

Lots of 1-0 games, but let’s not forget, Haller has been out the whole Season with cancer, and Adeyemi/Malen have been injured for most.

Hopefully they stop playing that donkey Modeste up front and give Moukoko a lot more match time.

What is pleasing at by this stage last year, we had conceded 16 goals, whereas this season only 7. For the most part, we’ve looked a lot more stable at the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of 1-0 games, but let’s not forget, Haller has been out the whole Season with cancer, and Adeyemi/Malen have been injured for most.

Hopefully they stop playing that donkey Modeste up front and give Moukoko a lot more match time.

What is pleasing at by this stage last year, we had conceded 16 goals, whereas this season only 7. For the most part, we’ve looked a lot more stable at the back.

What are your thoughts on Moukoko?

What are your thoughts on Moukoko?

Love him. Dortmund boy. Plays with his heart on his sleeve.

We signed Modeste as we wanted an aerial threat in the box. Modeste has missed exactly 953 chances for headers in the box. Moukoko, smallest guy on the field, does this after 10 mins.

He needs to be patient - he’s only 17. But he’s dynamic, skilful, and gets in the right positions. I hope he sees the light and extends.

We also have a kid in the u17s who is playing u19s now called Paris Brunner.
d0cdb7f6c22571f37e04f997fc3dac23.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another poor loss for Dortmund, but have a look at Bellingham’s pass to Brandt in the box for Dortmund’s first ..sublime

As a Gladbach fan that game was awesome. But, I just had to sit and applaud that goal. For as good as Bellingham's pass was, the touch, turn, and shot from Brandt was just as good.

Last edited:
Karlsruher SC are due to open their new stadium at the start of next season and it was hoped that the club would be back in the top flight for the grand reopening, but any chance of that happening has gone out the window, instead KSC are battling to ensure they stay in the second tier. It would be a real shame to open the new 34,000 seat stadium in the third tier.

csm_20210730_PI_Stadionmodell__4__eb15a81fe6.jpg

Would be a shame, but I think they’ll be fine. The current bottom 5 I see a lot worse off than them.

Huge season for Elversberg in the third league btw. They won the regional league last year to get promoted, knocked Bayer04 out of the cup in the first round, and are currently 15 points clear of third place (Freiburg II) don’t count as they can’t be promoted. Amazing progression in the last two years, hasn’t been a team from Saarland as high as the second division since 2003.

The red card for Upamecano was a bit s**t. But, as a Gladbach fan I will take 83 minutes against a 10 man Bayern.
It must have been the faintest of contact, but he was the last defender so that's always going to be a straight red.
If it wasn't confirmed before, it now definitely is: Gladbach are our bogey side. Even signing Yann Sommer, who always put on Man of the Match displays against us, made no difference!
By tomorrow morning Union should be top of the table and Dortmund equal second. Next week's Bayern - Union game should be a ripper. I'm not sure if they've ever beaten us, which makes me nervous. That winless streak can't last forever...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back