2023/24 German Leagues - On beIN Sports (DFB-Pokal on Optus)

Remove this Banner Ad

Bayern draw. Dortmund had a chance to tie on points with a win. Go 2-0 up after half hour, Stuttgart get a red shortly after. Then last 15 mins score two goals. Dortmund look like they snatch in second min of inj time only to see 10 man Stuttgart equalise 5 mins later! Wild ending and big opportunity wasted.

Bayern draw. Dortmund had a chance to tie on points with a win. Go 2-0 up after half hour, Stuttgart get a red shortly after. Then last 15 mins score two goals. Dortmund look like they snatch in second min of inj time only to see 10 man Stuttgart equalise 5 mins later! Wild ending and big opportunity wasted.

I wasn't a big Nagelsmann fan, but the comparative records this season:
Nagelsmann 37 games, 3 losses
Tuchel 7 games, 3 losses
Bayern has played terribly ever since Tuchel joined. Maybe the same performances happen with Nagelsmann, but the records will show Tuchel was the coach when these matches were played.

I think Kahn needs to be sacked, but don't know how the board politics work

I haven't seen the incident but if it was that stonewall of a penalty, why didn't VAR give it?

I think the ref did more harm than good by coming out and admitting he got it wrong. Credit to him and I think it should happen more but he probably should have kept quiet.

The media's saying it could cost Dortmund the title, but I think this incident could really fire them up. They've got 3 of the last 4 games at home, I wouldn't be shocked if they won all four games. Meanwhile Bayern's got a tough away game against Leipzig in their run home...

You can say the incident cost us the game, but in reality, when this is the stets sheet, you only got yourself to blame against a relegation team. So many good looks put straight to the keeper.

Attachments

• 53AE305E-74E4-4163-B31F-CA185F0AB0D8.png
    53AE305E-74E4-4163-B31F-CA185F0AB0D8.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 33

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive game tonight for Bayern. If we don't beat the Red Bull club at home I think that's the league lost. (I think Dortmund are on a mission and won't drop their last two games).

Massive game tonight for Bayern. If we don't beat the Red Bull club at home I think that's the league lost. (I think Dortmund are on a mission and won't drop their last two games).
The weight of expectation would be on Dortmund though I feel. If Bayern lose, well they can go cry into their previous 10 Meisterschalen in a row, whereas Dortmund have the weight of most of Germany on their shoulders. I hope I'm wrong but I expect Dortmund to throw it away.

Give Up GIF by STARZ

Congratulations to the new Bundesliga champions, Borussia Dortmund.

A few Bayern boardmembers' heads should roll after this screw-up of a season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back