Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

7west is going hard at Jackson. Would of liked to have seen Longmuir defend him harder like a Lyon, Bevo or a Clarko. Hearing the old "West is a lot thinner than it used to be" comment would of been fitting".
My business once advertised in the West , haven't for about 8 - 10 yrs now. Would have rung and pulled it if still using them , And would have told them why , Just a trash rag that has become even worse since their new sports editor took over late last year.

Luke Shuey defended him on 6pr tonight, said the story was pathetic and that the reporter should be embarrassed.
It's the second time I've thought, he ain't that bad this Luke shuey bloke.

D
Luke Shuey defended him on 6pr tonight, said the story was pathetic and that the reporter should be embarrassed.
Still don’t like shuey but that’s good to hear.
Despite being rivals I d think you d find AFL players would almost always stick together on the issue of the media targeting their peers

Shuey, Hurn, they are good I reckon.
It was the arrogant drug takers I didn't like.
They were a long time ago now.
Still not keen on Nizzy though, he's the real cancer

Didn’t the west try to defend themselves on hard ball gets? Something like it’s justified because it gets attention and sells the brand? I’m not 100% if those guys work at the west but it was really weird.

Didn’t the west try to defend themselves on hard ball gets? Something like it’s justified because it gets attention and sells the brand? I’m not 100% if those guys work at the west but it was really weird.
I like Hard Ball Gets a lot (especially now that The Game is unlistenable), but yeah that was a really weird segment on the latest ep.

Basically said they get assigned to talk about a specific club and if there's nothing really to talk about then that's when they run a story of NicNat shifting boxes. They thought it was hilarious and were chuffed about how much engagement it got.
I was really hoping Xavier would point out how effing stupid that is. Disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has probably nailed that fresh before training under no pressure. It is a bit different after 2 hours of football having run probably 10km with a ridiculous amount of pressure on him.

Would love a NicNat headline. Injured more then he played in the last 5 years. Wonder how many marks he has taken in that time v his salary. Probably still more then Jackson in 2 games.. He went 9 games in a row without a mark, yet not a peep. Has taken 372 marks since his debut in 2009 for an average of 1.75 marks per game. Inspiring stuff.

He has probably nailed that fresh before training under no pressure. It is a bit different after 2 hours of football having run probably 10km with a ridiculous amount of pressure on him.

Yeah it's hilarious timing from Freo media but the assumption he'd easily be able to pull this off with 20 seconds left in the game is a bit off.

Should have still gone long though.

There should be payment bonuses for players who have a crack at goal 50M out on the run. Imagine all the extra goals we could have had instead of overusing and turning it over in our F50.
agree. how about we go a step further - pay bonuses for players who can execute a drop punt correctly or kick on their non-preferred side Wow, these professional athletes would have to actually do things professionally!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back