2022/23 Melbourne Victory Thread - R.I.P OSM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have won that. Denied a clear pen and created enough chances.

This team plus a marquee injury replacement is quality. Terminate Juric.

need to build some confidence and dressing room chemistry, some of the young kids did well tonight keep playing them.

Very solid. We should just play some kids for the rest of the year. I reckon Vellupillay should be starting ahead of Ikon and Bruno. Folami and him need to be given as much time as possible imo.

Yep, this is the problem with marquees, they get played just for the sake of having the label. So many hungry kids coming up that should get the chance.

I love how Nish has never been afraid to take on opponents with the ball and he's getting better at it. He's super dangerous. Agree he should be starting. Whoever made the decision to sign Juric and Fornaroli over shoring up positions like central defence should be fired. We have a glut of attacking options already (who all still fail at scoring so it is nothing to do with the personnel).

I still can't get over this! He didn't just miss he launched that into orbit! Lucky there where none of our fans behind the goals at Coppers they would have jumped over again🤦‍♂️

Looked bad. But you can see that the ball actually bounces higher than the last one, right before contact. Can't blame him. The pitch did seem unusually lumpy in areas tonight.

I love how Nish has never been afraid to take on opponents with the ball and he's getting better at it. He's super dangerous. Agree he should be starting. Whoever made the decision to sign Juric and Fornaroli over shoring up positions like central defence should be fired. We have a glut of attacking options already (who all still fail at scoring so it is nothing to do with the personnel).

Isn't Fornoroli just an injury replacement? I think once Miranda is back he'll be gone. Juric was one of the worst signings just a waste.

Isn't Fornoroli just an injury replacement? I think once Miranda is back he'll be gone. Juric was one of the worst signings just a waste.

I thought that too but somebody told me as a matter of fact he was a permanent signing. I'm not actually sure any more? Either way, useless. If he's not fit himself then why even sign as an injury replacement to just warm the bench. Perfect chance to give some young guy even the game day experience.

I thought that too but somebody told me as a matter of fact he was a permanent signing. I'm not actually sure any more? Either way, useless. If he's not fit himself then why even sign as an injury replacement to just warm the bench. Perfect chance to give some young guy even the game day experience.
I think we've realised that now, we played the kids tonight and gave them some valuable experience.
I just hope we don't go back to our old ways as we seem to do and play the favorites.

Not sure about Fornaroli being permanent haven't heard that one I'm sure he is still just an injury replacement player.but who knows with this club they are so secret with letting us know anything when it comes to signings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back