2022/23 Melbourne Victory Thread - R.I.P OSM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot it was on until 5 mins ago, and I’m probably only watching it til the Raiders game starts.

Ikonomidis really is the poster child of peaking in your youth.

Proof that nerds on the internet don't know what we're talking about!

Remember when he was at Lazio and getting introductions to the NT setup and people were so sure he was going to be a 10-year Socceroo captain.

Proof that nerds on the internet don't know what we're talking about!

Remember when he was at Lazio and getting introductions to the NT setup and people were so sure he was going to be a 10-year Socceroo captain.
I think going to a big club as a young Australian is the kiss of death.

I think going to a big club as a young Australian is the kiss of death.

On the flipside, it may be that ordinary footballers can be just young enough and just impressive enough to get a youth deal from a club like Lazio... It's zero risk for Lazio, but it sets the player up for a career as a footballer regardless of whether he's any good. Even if we dumped Ikon after this season for being rubbish, he'd still get another deal back at the Glory or maybe a club that can actually develop players like Adelaide or CCM.

Brilliante is just garbage imo. Can not be our captain next year if we want anything above mediocre.

6YJ.gif

Never seen a guy so shattered with a red.
He got the ball first. CCM player shouldn't put his leg in there late. Decision goes the way of the poorer player.
I just don't get what are you suppose to do there? People who think that he could have done something to avoid making contact haver never played the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocked that was overturned actually. The more they looked at it, the more you think it's going to stay - it certainly didn't look like an obvious error.

Why does Mcbreen hate Victory? Talks about a clear and obvious error, was the yellow card a clear and obvious error?

Twat.

Never seen a guy so shattered with a red.
He got the ball first. CCM player shouldn't put his leg in there late. Decision goes the way of the poorer player.

Absolutely disgraceful that the referee sat there for 5 minutes watching about 20 replays. Slowing it down numerous times. Never even a foul - this will be overturned for sure by the disciplinary board. And then the VAR tried to invent a non existent penalty.

Feel for Romero, trying to prove himself and plays a great game only to have all momentum taken away. Can see why he was so upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back