• Giannis

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joker

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If that is the case neither should Shai, 2 games difference.

And if Wins are important again then Jokic should be everyones MVP as he has played in the most wins of the main three.

That's not a thing though is it. They havent changed it back to one centre, two forwards and two guards. It's still three frontcourt and two backcourt.

So makes sense to have Embiid, Jokic and Giannis all in the 1st team.
Think it's just the all star voting that's 3/2.

Didnt Quickley start too many games for 6MOY? No idea where I read that though lol

Voters tend to vote new. Joker would get my vote for MVP but think Embiid wins

ROY - Paulo
DPOY - JJJ
6MOY - Brogdon
MIP - Lauri

Fox is the most clutch player in the league this season. Mitchell has also been superb for the Cavs. Both are top 4 seeds. I have them both ahead of Doncic, ditto SGA.
The thing is though if you switch the players, are SGA, Mitchell or Fox dragging the Mavericks into the playoffs? No. Luka did all he good, but the Mavericks stink.

The thing is though if you switch the players, are SGA, Mitchell or Fox dragging the Mavericks into the playoffs? No. Luka did all he good, but the Mavericks stink.
SGA has a worse roster than what Luka has and they still made the play-in, so perhaps the answer is yes.

Who was the last guy to average 33/8/8?

I have no issue with winning being a part of it, but i think a guy who has put up historic numbers needs to be considered despite a bad record.

It’s a historic usage rate at 37.5% so factor that in also.

And if Wins are important again then Jokic should be everyones MVP as he has played in the most wins of the main three.
It’s a piece of the puzzle not a sole factor

I dont think the Thunder's roster is worse than the Mavericks at all.
Easy to say after the event.

No one pre-season had the Thunder finishing ahead of the Mavs. No one.

Easy to say after the event.

No one pre-season had the Thunder finishing ahead of the Mavs. No one.
That is because of how good Luka is, not because of how good the rest of the roster is constructed. If you put Luka on the Thunder and SGA on the Mavs in the pre season everyone would be predicting the Thunder to finish ahead of the Mavs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is also The NBA Clutch Player of the Year Award

Named after Jerry West. It is Foxs.

I predict the MVO shall be shared between joker and embiid
Are they the clutch player of the world?

Back