Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Joker

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Way to answer the question

Oh I'm sorry bud. I didn't realise that was an actual question. The emoji threw me off! It was like is the kid laughing that it's a 4-5 week injury or is he crying that it's a 4-5 week injury? So conflicting!

But you must be one of those cats that get all their news just from this website, it is free after all. But there are many places to get such info, here is one of them.

And if you wanted to do some further reading - here's an actual surgeon describing how long a Grade 2 sprain would generally keep people out for. It's not in the first sentence though, so just scroll down a little!

Mark Jackson didn’t have Jokic in his top 5 for the MVP ballot 😂 Take this clowns vote anyway
They legit should, that is either intentionally trying to rig it a certain way or you don’t know basketball. Either way he should have it removed.

He said he ****ed up.

Which is absolutely a cover. Basically said he went positional, yet included Mitchell in his top 5 who he had 3rd team All NBA, not to mention it was still ordered.

Jackson is an idiot but he also has shitty beliefs so not hard to doubt his defence here.

Which is absolutely a cover. Basically said he went positional, yet included Mitchell in his top 5 who he had 3rd team All NBA, not to mention it was still ordered.

Jackson is an idiot but he also has shitty beliefs so not hard to doubt his defence here.

100%. Last year he voted Embiid 1st, Jokic 2nd. Why did he vote 2 centres? F****** clown

Nah don't buy that, when they segment happened everyone unified in shitting on Perk.

Jokic and the Nuggets had a down patch, Clips went viral of Jokic getting absolutely abused on defence in that stretch. That is what shifted voters minds. Heck even still most voters were saying it was up in the air right to the end but Jokic sat that last stretch of games and Embiid dropped 50 on the Celtics. The media had nothing to do with Jokic not winning it.

As soon as he said those ridiculous things the narrative immediately shifted to Embiid being the favourite. You can't tell me I'd didn't have am affect on the race.

Looking at the stats, it's amazing that Jokic didn't win it again. The one graph where he is so far ahead he's not even in the picture of the others is crazy.

As soon as he said those ridiculous things the narrative immediately shifted to Embiid being the favourite. You can't tell me I'd didn't have am affect on the race.

Looking at the stats, it's amazing that Jokic didn't win it again. The one graph where he is so far ahead he's not even in the picture of the others is crazy.

Jokic also missed games towards the end of the year, stopped trying on defence, the team records were close. No one cared about what he said

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think all things being equal, Jokic wins it. Having two already made it a bridge too far though. He effectively averaged a triple double on 70% TS and was the one seed. Doesn't get much better than that.

I think all things being equal, Jokic wins it. Having two already made it a bridge too far though. He effectively averaged a triple double on 70% TS and was the one seed. Doesn't get much better than that.
33 ppg, scoring title while playing elite defence on a team with the same amount of wins.

I said when the debate was happening, I have no issue with people saying Jokic is deserving of it, only people that act as if it’s clear either way. Both were monsters this year

306d28dfcda809fe655410fafd928d32.jpg

Good judge or ?

Compare the pair.

Both players will have their identities hidden, though for the sake of the threat let's just call player one Eoel Jmbiid, and player two Jicola Nokic.

These are the stats from the final two games in each series that Jmbiid (10 games) and Nokic (8 games) have played in from 2019 to date.

Player One:
Mins - 38.3
Points - 22.5
Boards - 9.9
Assists - 1.6
FG - 39.36% (7.4 / 18.8)
3pt - 25.58% (1.1 / 4.3)
FT - 80% (7.2 / 9.0)
TO's - 4.5 per game
Plus/Minus - minus 4.8 per game

Player Two:
Mins - 36.1
Points - 26.6
Boards - 12.4
Assists - 5.5
FG - 52.0% (10.4 / 20)
3pt - 37.2% (1.6 / 4.3)
FT - 77.8% (4.2 / 5.4)
TO's - 3 per game
Plus/Minus - Minus 0.80 per game

I shouldn't be surprised that the talking heads that used playoffs performances against Jokic, despite the fact Jokic had stepped up in every playoff run to date, whilst simultaneously and un-ironically championing Embiid, who shrinks when it's crunch time. They are morons after all, though it still infuriates me.

Compare the pair.

Both players will have their identities hidden, though for the sake of the threat let's just call player one Eoel Jmbiid, and player two Jicola Nokic.

These are the stats from the final two games in each series that Jmbiid (10 games) and Nokic (8 games) have played in from 2019 to date.

Player One:
Mins - 38.3
Points - 22.5
Boards - 9.9
Assists - 1.6
FG - 39.36% (7.4 / 18.8)
3pt - 25.58% (1.1 / 4.3)
FT - 80% (7.2 / 9.0)
TO's - 4.5 per game
Plus/Minus - minus 4.8 per game

Player Two:
Mins - 36.1
Points - 26.6
Boards - 12.4
Assists - 5.5
FG - 52.0% (10.4 / 20)
3pt - 37.2% (1.6 / 4.3)
FT - 77.8% (4.2 / 5.4)
TO's - 3 per game
Plus/Minus - Minus 0.80 per game

I shouldn't be surprised that the talking heads that used playoffs performances against Jokic, despite the fact Jokic had stepped up in every playoff run to date, whilst simultaneously and un-ironically championing Embiid, who shrinks when it's crunch time. They are morons after all, though it still infuriates me.
You are acting like the people that were questioning Jokic about his lack of play off success were not the same people questioning Embiid for his.

The narrative you are creating is simply untrue.

You are acting like the people that were questioning Jokic about his lack of play off success were not the same people questioning Embiid for his.

The narrative you are creating is simply untrue.

Eh to a degree, people were giving Embiid a pass because he hadn't won the MVP before. Definitely a higher standard on Jokic, despite him always showing up for playoffs.

Back