2022/23 Off-Season Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 22, 2006
MH370
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Woodville, GCFC, Roopena
Use this thread to discuss anything you want about the 2022/23 AFLTM Off-Season.

In an effort to keep the off-season thread tidy, please try to keep all discussion on the off-season happenings in this thread rather than the official off-season thread.

Bids and trades must be posted in the 2022/23 off-season thread or they won't be valid.

All Gold Coast players and picks are available although some have already been locked in trades.

Gold Coast are actively seeking expressions of interest for the following...

Mac Andrew
Campbel Chesser
Jacob Edwards
Jack Ginnivan
Finn Maginness
Connor McFadyen
Riley O'Brien
Ely Smith
Elliott Yeo
Dayne Zorko

Last edited:

I've got bulk key forwards and am open to hearing offers on the below. Likely only looking to move on 1 of them.

Oscar Allen
Mitch Georgiades
Tom Lynch
Logan McDonald
Jake Waterman

Some of the other notable players I'm also open to trading.

Oliver Florent
Blake Hardwick
Dustin Martin
Archie Perkins

players on my list who may be up for trade are
Matt Crouch
Darcy Gardiner
Jack Graham
Nicholas Holman
Josh Honey
Jason Johannisen

As always, every player is up for trade for the right price however available for trade are:

• Will Setterfield
  • Jackson Hately
  • Orazio Fantasia
  • Will Brodie
  • Zac Williams
  • James Aish
  • Will Kelly
  • Will Hoskin-Elliot
  • Riley Bonner
  • Connor West

West Coast players on the trade table
Constable
McHenry
McLean
Worpel
McEntee
McKenzie
McNeil
Wood
Hunt
Aarts
Bosenavulagi

also might consider a salary dump with Pick 15 and McLean/Worpel or even Powell-Pepper

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at entertaining offers for the below:

Zac Fisher
Tom Papley
Mac Andrew
Cooper Sharman
Malcolm Rosas

I've a got a couple of second rounders for 2023 (18 & 21 based on ladder positions this year), that draft pick value goes to #6, but keen to package for as high as I can get (perhaps around the top 10 mark). Can work in other aspects too, just keen to get another mid first rounder (or early if you want lol) in.

Willing to look at offers for Pick 7.

Of course have to weigh up the offer against getting one of Ashcroft (fat chance!), Wardlaw, Sheezel, Tsatas, Cadman, Humphrey, Clark, McKenzie, Phillipou, Busslinger or Ginbey.
Can confirm Ashcroft won't be making it to Pick 7 ;)

Willing to look at offers for Pick 7.

Of course have to weigh up the offer against getting one of Ashcroft (fat chance!), Wardlaw, Sheezel, Tsatas, Cadman, Humphrey, Clark, McKenzie, Phillipou, Busslinger or Ginbey.

Happy to follow precedent and put Geelong’s Future 3rd Round pick on the table if Jack Bowes is added to the Pick 7 package.

Happy to follow precedent and put Geelong’s Future 3rd Round pick on the table if Jack Bowes is added to the Pick 7 package.
My favourite part is the fact that you'd still want Jack Bowes, not willing to deal the Future 3rd for Pick 7 alone.

Anyone looking for Key Position Or Ruck Depth happy to trade any of the following for a draft pick, this year or future doesn't matter too much.

Jordan Sweet
Elliott Himmleberg
Cooper Sharman
Charlie Dixon
Ben Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

Back