2022-3 NBA Week 2: Jazz and Spurs doing it wrong

Will the injury riddled Lakers win this week?

• No

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Embiid goes down like a sack of s***. Embarrassing

My guy was wearing Skip Bayless drip when he posted this.

Only for Embiid to nail the go-ahead 3, and is now 12-0 all-time against the Bulls.

Love to be as committed to anything as DT is to watching his favourite player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just viewed Kyrie's twitter account for the first time in ages

Uh Oh Sam GIF by GLOW Netflix

This is the most turbulent start to the season.

The gap between the 5th best team and the 25th best looks very, very small.

This is the most turbulent start to the season.

The gap between the 5th best team and the 25th best looks very, very small.

Say what you want about Adam Silver (I am not a fan myself) but he has done a very good job basically eliminate open and blatant tanking.

Say what you want about Adam Silver (I am not a fan myself) but he has done a very good job basically eliminate open and blatant tanking.
I think that has been from the drafts being super strong in the last 5 or so years.

Teams are bouncing back very quickly.

Role players are good and playing hard for contracts. Very hard to tank in those circumstances.

I think that has been from the drafts being super strong in the last 5 or so years.

Role players are good and playing hard for contracts. Very hard to tank in those circumstances.

Hopefully we are seeing the end of all stars teaming up and making superteams, it really hasn't gone well for the Clippers, Nets and Lakers :)

Agree with all points. The 7th/8th guy used to get $3-4m over 2 years not that long ago, now it gets to $12-15m for the same.

Justin Holiday is a good example. Can you imagine how he must feel going from $76k to $6m over 10 years of being a bits player?

1667106499632.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back