2022/3 NBA Week 3: Erm, Utah what are you doing?

Will the cursed Lakers win a game this week?

• Hell no

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes (please don't quote me)

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

i have no shame in admitting i had to google that
He's a chubby point guard who can't shoot or run an offense. Wouldn't worry about getting to know him as he won't be in the league much longer at this rate.

Richard; If Louis Theroux has an episode about it. It's obviously an interesting topic.
Louis gave a short part of an episode (on Black Nationalism. It's on Stan if you're curious) to those guys, basically as a comedic aside. They were harmless; Kyrie's movie/book basically blames the Jews for all of life's evils, hence the backlash. If you think that sounds interesting then I'm genuinely concerned for you.

Louis gave a short part of an episode (on Black Nationalism. It's on Stan if you're curious) to those guys, basically as a comedic aside. They were harmless; Kyrie's movie/book basically blames the Jews for all of life's evils, hence the backlash. If you think that sounds interesting then I'm genuinely concerned for you.

I don't know, those guys were quite convincing I reckon. It's an interesting topic too.

How do you know what the book or movie is about if you can't see or read it?

If bad things were not of interest , no one would have studied world war 2 for example

Jock Landale well on his way to becoming the 3rd legendary Aussie big man for the Suns, of course following in Lucien Longley and Aron Baynes' footsteps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back