2022/3 NBA Week 3: Erm, Utah what are you doing?

Will the cursed Lakers win a game this week?

• Hell no

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes (please don't quote me)

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

40 FT attempts between DeRozan and Tatum

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

I stand corrected, but still Williams is bad, Bulls probably would have had a serious chance of winning tonight if it wasn't for him
Absolutely flummoxed why Donovan gives him so many minutes
Hyped up as a Kawhi type, in reality he is an okay defender that can’t create and isn’t a good shooter.

Hyped up as a Kawhi type, in reality he is an okay defender that can’t create and isn’t a good shooter.

He will probably be a good defensive stopper, but taking him at pick 4 was too high, although in fairness, wasn't really a great draft crop that year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like a knee injury to Cam Johnson.

That would really, really suck. Bad timing all round.

How bad is Pat Williams ? Biggest draft bust since Jon Koncak lol

Not even in the top 10 biggest busts, even presuming he turns out to be one.

Anthony Bennett, Darko, Olowokandi, Kwame, Adam Morrison, Fultz, etc, etc all say 'hello'.

There's a long Rolling Stone piece about it. Has that stuff, but also lots of blaming the Jews for everything, them being devil worshippers, etc.

Comes across as the cinematic version of some loon's youtube conspiracy video.

Yeah I just read that this morning, was enlightening. Or as 'enlightening' as anything can be regarding something this batsh1t insane.

Is it true the 'documentary' is 3.5 hours long? A lot of folks buying it on Amazon this week must really, REALLY be into researching YHWH.

Yeah Williams isnt even the biggest bust from his own draft

The list of players drafted before Haliburton makes for pretty sad reading.

Happens in a lot of drafts though, eg Booker in the 2015 draft. Jahlil Okafor and Henzonja, anyone?

Back