2022/3 NBA Week 4: Election Week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely Desmond Bane makes the All Star Team

Kid has been ballin his lights out (damn you Ainge for trading his draft rights)
Lebron, AD, Curry, Ja, Luka, Jokic, Shai, Zion, BI, CJ, Booker, CP3, Dame, Rudy, Edwards, Kat, Fox, Sabonis off the top of my head from the western conference, big ask for him to make it

WEEK 4 MVP RANKING (7/11/22)

IN: Desmond Bane, Dejounte Murray, Bobby Portis
OUT: Damian Lillard, Keldon Johnson, James Harden

RANKPLAYERTEAMGmSc/GPWINS PLAYEDMVP SCORE
1.Giannis AntetokounmpoMIL27.08216
2.Donovan MitchellCLE23.67165
3.Jrue Holiday (+4)MIL17.79160
4.Luka Doncic (+6)DAL30.15151
5.Ja MorantMEM20.87146
6e.Lauri Markkanen (-3)UTA18.28145
6e.Jayson TatumBOS24.26145
8.Devin Booker (-4)PHO19.37135
9.Nikola Jokic (-1)DEN21.96132
10.Desmond Bane (+13)MEM18.07126
11.Trae Young (+1)ATL20.26121
12.Dejounte Murray (+10)ATL19.36116
13.Brook Lopez (+2)MIL12.79114
14.Bobby Portis (+5)MIL12.09108
15.Pascal Siakam (-4)TOR20.85104

mvp.png

WEEK 4 ROTY RANKING (7/11/22)

IN: Walker Kessler
OUT: Jabari Smith Jr.

RANKPLAYERTEAMGmSc/GGAMES PLAYEDROTY SCORE
1.Paolo BancheroORL16.010160
2.Bennedict MathurinIND13.69123
3.Jaden IveyDET9.9989
4.Tari EasonHOU7.21072
5.Keegan MurraySAC8.9762
6.Walker KesslerUTA6.3850

roty.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Orlando lose to the Rockets, I am convinced they are blatantly tanking.

NBA needs to change the rules so no team can win the lotto two years in a row.
To be fair, we're just bad, and missing Fultz, Isaac, Anthony, Harris. Our guard rotation is currently Suggs, Kevon Harris, Wagner (a forward) and Caleb Houstan. That, and Houston is draining everything beyond the arc atm.

If Orlando lose to the Rockets, I am convinced they are blatantly tanking.

NBA needs to change the rules so no team can win the lotto two years in a row.
They have two starting guards injured, are a young team with a first and second year player as the best players in the team.

They aren’t tanking they are young

They have two starting guards injured, are a young team with a first and second year player as the best players in the team.

They aren’t tanking they are young

Will take your word for it, but still, I don't think any team should ever get the number 1 pick 2 years in a row, especially as there have been some awful franchises for years in the Knicks and Kings haven't had the luxury of picking first in the draft in decades.

Will take your word for it, but still, I don't think any team should ever get the number 1 pick 2 years in a row, especially as there have been some awful franchises for years in the Knicks and Kings haven't had the luxury of picking first in the draft in decades.
Knicks and Kings have been awful due to incompetence, why do they deserve to be gifted anything? Both have tried to compete, if they wanted to be trash just bottom out and commit to a rebuild. The kings picked 2 only a few years ago and picked Bagley over Luka

They only have themselves to blame

Jabari 16 minutes, zero points, one rebound, four fouls, three turnovers. He'll get better, but yikes
They really haven't worked out how to fit him into the offense still.

I think you should be only able to get a top 3 pick once in a 3 year span. Make it fairer and easier for teams to rebuild.

Knicks and Kings have been awful due to incompetence, why do they deserve to be gifted anything? Both have tried to compete, if they wanted to be trash just bottom out and commit to a rebuild.

They only have themselves to blame

I don't like blatant tanking either, which is just as bad, such as Philly and their trust the process crap.

Could live with OKC winning the lotto this season, if they keep playing with the same hustle and effort for the rest of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back