2022/3 NBA Week 4: Election Week.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I have trouble interpreting the rule too.

I felt like that wasn't a flagrant and the difference would be that it would be intentional.
There was one last season where Harden jumped forward into a player and landed on their foot and they called it flagrant on the defender so I just assumed they were automatic flagrants

Dec 25, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Despite not being immune to rookie errors, Banchero is a good player. It's a bit awkward that we're about to be 2-0 without him, after being 2-9 with him.

Wins again Phoenix and Dallas no less. I wonder if the s**t weather in Orlando is ******* up teams that have to travel in and do all sorts of weird s**t to get to the stadium.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Will Denver be good enough defensively to contend ?
We're the best offense at the moment in the NBA, it's not like we're blowing them out of the water.

Their defense has been solid for the most part. The only knock I would say is that PP shouldn't be getting offensive rebounds.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
There was one last season where Harden jumped forward into a player and landed on their foot and they called it flagrant on the defender so I just assumed they were automatic flagrants
Even that is wrong.

When a player deliberately abandons their regular shooting motion to cause a flagrant like that shouldn't happen.

Dec 25, 2004
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Geez, Magic fixing up the Suns without the ROTY favourite.

Orlando is going to he a problem in the East in a couple of years

We're ready to try for the play-in now but want another high-draft pick. I believe Fultz is ready to play and Isaac says he can give us 10 minutes but we're not having it. Also Banchero missing 2 games with an ankle, which happened during a game that we didn't take him out of.

Back