2022/3 NBA Week 4: Election Week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Also undrafted Anthony Lamb getting minutes over Kuminga and Poole is not a great sign. Wiseman DNP. I understand Kerr will probably stick to his core until they retire but that next gen of players are probably getting a bit itchy to get court time and earn their next payday.

Also undrafted Anthony Lamb getting minutes over Kuminga and Poole is not a great sign. Wiseman DNP. I understand Kerr will probably stick to his core until they retire but that next gen of players are probably getting a bit itchy to get court time and earn their next payday.
He's not getting minutes over Poole

images

hotchilli is it true Houston have the option to swap picks with Brooklyn for Philly's first round pick this year (provided The Sixers don't win the Lottery) ?

Read that on RealGm, not sure if it's actually true though.
From what I have read Houston gets the worst pick of Bucks, 76ers or Nets.

It's super easy to understand:

2023 first round draft pick from Brooklyn (swap, Houston outgoing to Brooklyn or Utah)
Houston will receive the more favorable of its 2023 1st round pick and Brooklyn's 2023 1st round pick; Brooklyn will receive the more favorable of (i) the less favorable of its pick and the Houston pick and (ii) Philadelphia's 2023 1st round pick and Utah will receive the least favorable of the three (via Houston's right to swap for Brooklyn; via Philadelphia to Brooklyn) [Brooklyn-Cleveland-Houston-Indiana, 1/16/2021; Brooklyn-Philadelphia, 2/10/2022; Brooklyn-Utah, 6/30/2022]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back