Movie 2022 Academy Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty messed up relationship they have. Trying to keep up a wholesome appearance, denying everything, yet at the same time publicly announcing theyre in an open relationship.
They're adults. They can do what they want. It's not my bag but your or my opinion doesn't count anyway.

They're adults. They can do what they want. It's not my bag but your or my opinion doesn't count anyway.
Of course....1) they're adults and have the right to conjoin how they want, 2) that our opinions don't matter.

Still, this is a whole site about posting our opinions on a million different topics and having debates and whatnot Just like opinions on the slap itself, who is right/wrong, etc, that the entire world of media and fans have engaged in anyway. Odd to pull me up for opining.

Post-slap, a lot of heat being directed toward that angle of things. Ribbing them. Clearly, i ubderstand Will Smith slapped Rock for the care/love he has for his wife in terms of her health and self-depression for losing her hair, and wouldn't have slapped another guy banging his wife when he understands they're in an open relationship. People taking shots at Smith for not slapping August, say, misunderstand all that.

However, despite it not being your bag or my bag either....we have our reasons or opinions for why it wouldn't be good, and that's a valid side debate too. Are open relationships conducive to healthy relationships or not? Kids factored in, how that might affect their development, couples profess openness but jealousies and inadequacies still fester, it's still not natural and feelings of betrayal lurk beneath the surface. Other problems, especially for public figures and celebs. Having open relationship, and swinging, is still treated as weird/perversion....perhaps thats the next thing that people will be reeducated via social media is "acceptable".

we have our reasons or opinions for why it wouldn't be good, and that's a valid side debate too
I don't know anyone in that sort of relationship, so I can't say either way with any authority. I haven't seen any reports about it as a damaging way of living.

I don't know anyone in that sort of relationship, so I can't say either way with any authority. I haven't seen any reports about it as a damaging way of living.
I know one guy and its a mess. Also, look at Smith and his wife....they even said the relationship wasnt working, its over, he felt betrayed, she felt betrayed, etc, that they admitted.....all due to the open relationship aspect.

they even said the relationship wasnt working, its over, he felt betrayed, she felt betrayed, etc, that they admitted.....all due to the open relationship aspect
I thought that was before they were open?

I don't even know why I care to post about it :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting article on Will’s past behaviour , the guy sounds like an absolute delusional jerk imo …I’m expecting more stories over the next few days to highlight why the academy will be taking further punishment

Pretty terrible, and not too surprising in a way.

It appears Will might be yet another one of those great actors that has some odd mental demons who will flip at certain things and then hold a grudge.

Hold up, hold up hold up, HOLD UP!
There exists a new.com.au article about Rebel Wilson that isn't about her "JAW DROPPING WEIGHT LOSS"?
I am shocked.
It’s buried amongst the other stories of “woman can’t get a date as her beauty intimidates men”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back