Competitions 2022 Adelaide SuperCoach League -šŸ…GRAND FINALšŸ…

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ šŸ‡¦šŸ‡ŗ West Adelaide
2022-banner-join-us-wall-png.1311111

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organising the Adelaide Board SC Leagues for 2022

How To JOIN IN:
2021 team result & rankings are still available to you.
Please post a screenshot of your 2021 rank and Team Name below .....Please advise any change to your Team Name

If you're not sure where to find your 2021 ranking, please follow the link at the bottom of this post

From there, posters will be sorted into a league based on your ranking.
Once confirmed, a DM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

Now try as hard as I did, I simply couldn't get anyone to give me a screenshot of last years Grand Finals ....so no badge was awarded

If you'd also like to join a league on the SuperCoach Forum .....would love to have you register there as well

Baggage

Draftee
Mar 12, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Afternoon all,

Team name this year: White Line Fever.

Keen to play but not sure I can access last yearā€™s data as Iā€™ve set up this yearā€™s team.

Came in around the top 15% mark in 2021 and expect to come in within the 12-15% bracket this year.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Afternoon all,

Team name this year: White Line Fever.

Keen to play but not sure I can access last yearā€™s data as Iā€™ve set up this yearā€™s team.

Came in around the top 15% mark in 2021 and expect to come in within the 12-15% bracket this year.

Cheers.

You can find your history by following link directions

Baggage

Draftee
Mar 12, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
OK, appreciate your patience. Perhaps could have read the ā€˜read before postingā€™ before posting

Attachments

• IMG_6604.JPG
    IMG_6604.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 39
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
OK, appreciate your patience. Perhaps could have read the ā€˜read before postingā€™ before posting

View attachment 1323066

Also post in the SuperCoach Forum, and join a league there .....Leagues (approx 24 leagues) are all rank based

Baggage

Draftee
Mar 12, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Also post in the SuperCoach Forum, and join a league there .....Leagues (approx 24 leagues) are all rank based

Perfect. Will do.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Mar 19, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United
Not long B4 the start of the season ......don't forget to register your team for Crows SC Team

Jcpdragonx , Bazz_27 , CrowEater888 , Fatboy64 , Donkey Magoo , dylan123 Rorys458 , PrideOverPower , Pugsley , mrmatt , Danger_zone ,
NSWCROW , James_37 , Banshee23 , Johnny Rutten , WAG , azza77 , NTRabbit , Vooligan , TexForPM , Squiba , Next Gen Rookie , Pea Nut , kulak , Maggsy , oldntired , noddy , Hank93, Rusty Crow

Apologies, if you've already registered
When will the DMs come in?

Back