NFL 2022 AFC Championship Game - Cincinnati at Kansas City

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

A great championship game, two very good teams. I'm glad Kansas City got the win though. The carry on from the Bengals, their fans and others was a bit ridiculous during the week and was always going to end badly for them. I'm not sure why you would s**t talk Patrick Mahomes lol, you're not playing Brock Purdy here.
And what I hoped to happen happened, Mahomes had a truly incredible performance for the ages because he is the best QB in the league, and probably is the best QB of all time, but that won't be decided until a decade from now. He's honestly underrated.
The effort of both Mahomes and Kelce to get up for this game while being banged up is so good, and to then play great games.
Can't believe MVS had the game he did. He was never used like that in Green Bay, and even when he was given opportunities in GB, he would fumble the ball or drop it. Someone wrote a funny tweet about the reach out first down he had, that if he did that as a Packer he would've fumbled it and it would've ended the game for them lol.

And one final one…

The Bungles, Ratbirds and Squeelers can enjoy the couch

Nobody in this division should like anyone

That is how GOD intended it

(Could not resist)

;)

Just watched the game now.

Well that sucks, but it was obvious early the Offensive Line of the Bengals were going to struggle. Burrow is going to have a shortened career if they don't keep their O-line fit and playing.

Ravaged by injury really hurt the Bengals.

I like both the teams remaining so won't go for a team in the Decider, but it would be nice for Mailata and Siposs to get Rings.

Can anyone who pays more attention to Philly let me know why Siposs didn't punt today? How long hasn't he been punting?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bengals eating some serious humble pie and rightly so.
Place and time for all that s**t, I don’t think at presentation is best time. Don’t see it in any sports. Piss weak

It's interesting Lamar hunt was a big proponent of Neutral championship games apparantly, was one of his main arguments back in the day.

Shame that a game like that happens and the discussion is about officiating.

People complain every year about the officiating at the Super bowl.

The Chiefs got screwed over against the Pats at Arrowhead in a Championship game.

Remember the outcry over roughing the passer from October? NFL executive V.P. of football operations Troy Vincent candidly admitted that the officials overprotect quarterbacks because, without healthy quarterbacks, the games stink.

So, in addition to calling ticky-tack roughing penalties when quarterbacks get hit, the officials are looking the other way far too often on tactics that help keep quarterbacks from getting hit.

It’s why Joey Bosa blew a gasket two weeks ago. It happens over and over again.

In this instance, it should have been called.

Finally just finished watching the game. Thank god we don’t have to hear all the carry on about how great joe burrow is. Maybe people will even give mahomes a tiny bit of credit instead of slamming him for losing 2 afc champ games so early in his career

He probably tore shreds off Pratt too in the lockerroom

Decent chance Pratt isn't on the team next year I reckon.

As I said about Stefon Diggs, in hard times a persons true colours shine thru.

Back