NFL 2022 AFC Championship Game - Cincinnati at Kansas City

Who wins

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wtf is he talking about? Mahomes was well over the sideline when Ossai unnecessarily shoved. He’s a big guy and had momentum and it’s no soft push..but he easily had time to leave Mahomes alone

BB50CC7F-460F-4235-A1BE-E5B1E6B92F97.jpeg

On one hand I think its BS that a rip move basically grants the OL the ability to put the DL in a chokehold so long as they are slowly walking back towards the QB (which is what the RG #65 does on the Mahomes run)

But OTOH I'm not sure how you could write the rule that didn't make the rip move an automatic holding penalty or add even more grey area for the refs to screw up

A11dAtP0w3R

FnsgA3VXgAEfeh8

Oh come on, I get crying about bad officiating but don't lump actual corrext calls that have been called that way all year.

He had two feet out of bounds and was shoved. Was textbook and has been called all year.

People immediately call for the burrow chest hit to be called. That has been poorly officiated all year, personally I'm ok if that is not called. a slight tap to the chest? What now, we are calling for more flags?
We want that s**t paid after hammering the NFL for soft penalties all year?

Bengals talked an absolute mountain of s**t, and now when they lose the discussion is about the refs?
Weak.
Chiefs QB on one leg, down their best LB, Down their best corner, down 3 WR, no run game to speak of, 6 rookies on defence.
You couldn't get it done. Own the ******* loss.
Maybe if you hadn't have anointed yourselves the AFC big dogs you might not feel so aggrieved when things didn't go your way.
You can sit in this one, no sympathy.

Christ, whinging about officials is one thing. Being wrong about what your actually complaining about is even worse.
Media also showing their absolute ignorance to the rules themselves doesn't help.

Oh come on, I get crying about bad officiating but don't lump actual corrext calls that have been called that way all year.

He had two feet out of bounds and was shoved. Was textbook and has been called all year.

People immediately call for the burrow chest hit to be called. That has been poorly officiated all year, personally I'm ok if that is not called. a slight tap to the chest? What now, we are calling for more flags?

Bengals talked an absolute mountain of s**t, and now when they lose the discussion is about the refs?
Weak.
Chiefs QB on one leg, down their best LB, Down their best corner, down 3 WR, no run game to speak of, 6 rookies on defence.
Maybe if you hadn't have anointed yourselves the AFC big dogs you might not feel so aggrieved when things didn't go your way.

Christ, whinging about officials is one thing. Being wrong about what your actually complaining about is even worse.
Media also showing their absolute ignorance to the rules themselves doesn't help.

all correct, except Bolton is easily the Chiefs best LBer imo. Didnt play well yesterday but hes a beast.

Weak.

Amen to this. Spot on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the NFL rigged thing would be funny if it wasnt for the fact the officiating of the game has been bad for such a long time.

If the NFL really wanted to rig games then they wouldn't need to rely on bad calls....selective flag throwing is far more effective (like our personal favorite, false starts) and deniable. Replays show the penalty....move along, and ignore the countless other identical fouls that go unflagged.

I don't believe in the conspiracy stuff, often the obvious answer is the right one....they are just bad.

Stop this all-star crew for playoffs shite for starters, award the best crews not individuals.

If the NFL really wanted to rig games then they wouldn't need to rely on bad calls....selective flag throwing is far more effective (like our personal favorite, false starts) and deniable. Replays show the penalty....move along, and ignore the countless other identical fouls that go unflagged.

I don't believe in the conspiracy stuff, often the obvious answer is the right one....they are just bad.

Stop this all-star crew for playoffs shite for starters, award the best crews not individuals.
If the NFL was rigged. Dallas would be better. the Rams wouldnt of been a dumpster fire. just about every big market team would win more games. the Bears would win more.

Did people miss the entire Belichick/Brady 20 years of rigging?
Did we also forget the week 18 screw job that cost the Lions a playoff spot because the refs dragged the Seachickens over the line. that was far more of a issue than yesterdays calls.

What was it one of the Kelce brothers said earlier in the year. anyone player or fan who blames the refs for a loss is a moron because of how bad and inconsistent the refs are. playoffs just expose it more because of the crews having not worked together all year and all being big national games.

Did we also forget the week 18 screw job that cost the Lions a playoff spot because the refs dragged the Seachickens over the line. that was far more of a issue than yesterdays calls.

What was it one of the Kelce brothers said earlier in the year. anyone player or fan who blames the refs for a loss is a moron because of how bad and inconsistent the refs are. playoffs just expose it more because of the crews having not worked together all year and all being big national games.

That's a fair statement from Kelce (whichever one) managed to defend and slam the refs in one sentence.

Ron Torbet was also the lead referee who stitched up the Bengals on this play that determined SB56

You are smarter than this. Torbet isnt a back judge which is where the flag came from.

I think Torbet is a bad ref, but this isnt one on him.

If the league encourages refs to aid, then lead ref can certainly encourage his crew to be on the look out
If the league wanted the games fixed, they wouldnt be 1 score games. its too easy to have a broken coverage and then the fix is beat.

all correct, except Bolton is easily the Chiefs best LBer imo. Didnt play well yesterday but hes a beast.

I maybe should have said most athletic.

Love Bolton, but his coverage ability isn't his strong point.

Just think discussion about refs doesn't respect the game and what a team accomplished.

Same with eagles getting put down for "they havnt beaten much"

Think at the end of the day we got the two best teams on the final day. Which ideally is what we want.

Back