Play Nice 2022 AFL/AFLW Crowds/TV Ratings/Stream thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Suns biggest game in years and 7 didn't even put it on the main channel on the gold coast, they went with die hard instead. 7 need to do much better imo.

Nah crowd looked healthy, I thought about 40K
Excellent crowd today more than I expected. Was actually worried it might dip under 30K after last week. Richmond supporters have had a gutful of the AFL and the officiating of games.

Probably the best crowd by a Vic club this year against an interstate team that brought in less than 5k of the crowd. Only the 36K Coll V Adl and 35K Carl v Freo comparable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent crowd today more than I expected. Was actually worried it might dip under 30K after last week. Richmond supporters have had a gutful of the AFL and the officiating of games.

Probably the best crowd by a Vic club this year against an interstate team that brought in less than 5k of the crowd. Only the 36K Coll V Adl and 35K Carl v Freo comparable
So the MCG match yesterday is not better than todays one? Talk about bias towards your Tigers!! Laughable.

So the MCG match yesterday is not better than todays one? Talk about bias towards your Tigers!! Laughable.
Calm down chuckles no need to take it personally. Relax, have a cup of Milo and think about it logically - it's pretty obvious there were less than 30k Essendon fans yesterday. Swans brought in a decent chunk of that crowd. Take away your bias and give them some credit.

Calm down chuckles no need to take it personally. Relax, have a cup of Milo and think about it logically - it's pretty obvious there were less than 30k Essendon fans yesterday. Swans brought in a decent chunk of that crowd. Take away your bias and give them some credit.
Pretty obvious there were less than 30k Dons fans… Were you there? How do you know that?
If Richmond were 16th and didn’t win a final for 18 years, I would’ve loved to see what crowd they would’ve pulled. Definitely no where near 43,000.

That is a great crowd I thought low 30's

Pretty obvious there were less than 30k Dons fans… Were you there? How do you know that?
If Richmond were 16th and didn’t win a final for 18 years, I would’ve loved to see what crowd they would’ve pulled. Definitely no where near 43,000.
Round 14 2010 v Swans dead last on the ladder 39K

Don't think we've ever gone 18 years without winning a final so can't do a comparison on that one

That's not too bad in comparison to some of the NRL crowds in Sydney this weekend, eg:

Bulldogs v Sharks Commbank Stadium 8,837
Souths v Eels at Accor Stadium 10,012
Dragons v Raiders at Win Stadium 7,069

There was no way there was 7k at the dragons v raiders game it was practically empty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back