Brownlow 2022 AFL Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

They've pushed it forward to tonight instead of tomorrow night to avoid a clash with the Queen's funeral. The red carpet stuff kicks off at 7:00PM but the actual count begins at 7:30PM.

Brownlow Predictor has Touk Miller winning the award with 30 votes. Our best hope is probably Steeley or Sinclair, according to the predictor Steele looks to be polling 15 votes. He did finish 5th last year so perhaps a favourite of the umpires but definitely didn't have the same season he did in 2021.

Predictor also has us with 14 players polling votes, as follows;

Jack Steele - 15 votes
Jack Sinclair - 10
Brad Crouch - 8 (ineligible)
Max King - 8
Bradley Hill - 7
Jade Gresham - 5
Jack Higgins - 5
Daniel Hannebery - 3
Rowan Marshall - 3
Josh Battle - 2
Daniel Butler - 2
Sebastian Ross - 2
Jack Hayes - 1
Patrick Ryder - 1 (ineligible)

Anyone putting any money a result(s)? Any smokeys? Who polls the most for us?

They've pushed it forward to tonight instead of tomorrow night to avoid a clash with the Queen's funeral. The red carpet stuff kicks off at 7:00PM but the actual count begins at 7:30PM.

Brownlow Predictor has Touk Miller winning the award with 30 votes. Our best hope is probably Steeley or Sinclair, according to the predictor Steele looks to be polling 15 votes. He did finish 5th last year so perhaps a favourite of the umpires but definitely didn't have the same season he did in 2021.

Predictor also has us with 14 players polling votes, as follows;

Jack Steele - 15 votes
Jack Sinclair - 10
Brad Crouch - 8 (ineligible)
Max King - 8
Bradley Hill - 7
Jade Gresham - 5
Jack Higgins - 5
Daniel Hannebery - 3
Rowan Marshall - 3
Josh Battle - 2
Daniel Butler - 2
Sebastian Ross - 2
Jack Hayes - 1
Patrick Ryder - 1 (ineligible)

Anyone putting any money a result(s)? Any smokeys? Who polls the most for us?

I think Steele was still as good but team mates stepped up this year and took votes off him. Sinclair was out best by a country mile but being a HBF probably has zero chance of getting close. Crouch was great but probably doesn't do enough of the flash stuff to get noticed. I'd have Gresham over Hill too. thought Hill had a couple of. great games but Gresham looks flash when he plays. 5 of his possessions look more impressive than 10 of Hill's.

Shout out to the poster who posted the odds for Jack Sinclair finishing top 20 in the Brownlow. Got on at $15, he's now into $9.
Could set me up for a very big Grand Final day lol.

Does anyone know what time the count tends to finish?

Just going by the predictor, I can see Seb getting a few more votes than 2. He had a great start to the season. Jack Hayes polling would be pretty fantastic for the guy, fingers crossed he does get a vote.

Shout out to the poster who posted the odds for Jack Sinclair finishing top 20 in the Brownlow. Got on at $15, he's now into $9.

Just going by the predictor, I can see Seb getting a few more votes than 2. He had a great start to the season. Jack Hayes polling would be pretty fantastic for the guy, fingers crossed he does get a vote.
10:30 apparently but Gill will probably waffle on for a bit longer so probably 4am.

This is what I have going for tonight

Andy Brayshaw to win (got on 4 May @ $7)

Sincs - top 20 (got on 14 July @$18)
Sincs - each way (got on 4 July @ $501/$126)

Also Pies - Crisp top 20 @ $7 / Nick Daicos Top 10 @$21 and multi same @$147

Good luck to all if you're having a punt - always makes the night more exciting!

Mmm, I can't see Steele getting up there. Was he really BOG for that many?

I'd like Touk to win.

I can't recall Steele having many BOG performances for us this year and he missed a few games too so I'd be surprised if he polls better than Sinclair who was consistently amongst our best players and had a great year where he made the AA team while Steele didn't even make it into the AA squad.

Essendon's Brownlow tweets are pretty funny: Dyson Heppell looking like a binman on wedding day with someone who thinks she's Ginger Spice, Zac Merret and partner came dressed as extras from Sapphire and Steel.

Conspiracy time. Does that speech by Gil mean Neale WON'T win tonight? If he's already won it, he wouldn't be JOINING the 89 other Brownlow Medalists, he already is one.

Jack getting a vote in his first game is ******* unreal

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Steele was still as good but team mates stepped up this year and took votes off him. Sinclair was out best by a country mile but being a HBF probably has zero chance of getting close. Crouch was great but probably doesn't do enough of the flash stuff to get noticed. I'd have Gresham over Hill too. thought Hill had a couple of. great games but Gresham looks flash when he plays. 5 of his possessions look more impressive than 10 of Hill's.

Steele was good before injury but nowhere near last year. Should get 12 or 13 votes and hoping Sinclair gets around the same or more (which would be pretty impressive for a half back)

Surprised with Steeley's start but like the side, he'll probably drop away at the mid-point.

Cripps a huge chance I reckon but interested to see how Miller ends up winning it given he's being considered the favourite.

Lachie Neale up to 19 votes already half way through the year, man might set a new record

Remove this Banner Ad

Back