List Mgmt. 2022 AFL Delisted Free Agency Period

Remove this Banner Ad

If any of these are playing for us in the firsts than it would suggest our injury list next year was as bad as this year. Heck I’d prefer Newnes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polec is very average. Brings no heart to the contest.

Would be very surprised if is not being currently investigated for fraud if the reports that he was getting (and will get a payout for this year) $700k per year at North are correct.

30 years old in a position that we have just recruited to rectify means it would be a big no for me

I would hate to go to the tip with plenty on here. Would forever be coming home with more than we got rid of.
That's why we went to the tip.....

Was surprised with Rosman getting delisted, he was pretty exciting as a junior...
Was a tall winger, thats grown to KP height... All the talk about x-factor, this kid used to have it in spades...

Hope he gets another shot at it... If Rosman and Stack got their s**t together they could form part of a pretty scary forward line...
A little surprised myself, certainly had a lot of talent as an U18 player along with McMahon who has terrific hands and moves well for his height…
Can’t say I’ve watched much of other teams reserves over the past couple of seasons and there well maybe be a good reason/s why they aren’t still on their clubs lists, or maybe just unlucky…
Still only very young, only two seasons in the competition, if it isn’t an attitude or competitive issue then I’d be inviting them down…

A little surprised myself, certainly had a lot of talent as an U18 player along with McMahon who has terrific hands and moves well for his height…
Can’t say I’ve watched much of other teams reserves over the past couple of seasons and there well maybe be a good reason/s why they aren’t still on their clubs lists, or maybe just unlucky…
Still only very young, only two seasons in the competition, if it isn’t an attitude or competitive issue then I’d be inviting them down…
Could have been making space on their lists for someone they really wanted in this years draft. That being said... Rosman is probably still growing into his new KPP sized body. Might need a couple of years at a lower level just to get used to it. I'd be trying to pick them up for the VFL side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back