• trade back in with a future second and take barnett

• trade back in with a future second for someone else

• only take MM and keep the other spot for PSD/rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Our draft haul:

Pick 17 - Max Michalanney (matched F/S)
Pick 43 - Billy Dowling
Pick 50 - Hugh Bond

Rookie Pick 5 - Andrew McPherson (re-listed)
Rookie Pick 21 - Paul Seedsman (re-listed)

Last edited:
yeah - we had to play at some real hard places in those early years. Port never had to go to places like that- they don't know what it was like to have cold showers in the away rooms and supporters close enough to spit on the players coming in and out of the race.

I remember at Vic Park - another unfriendly place to have to play at, Hodges missed a sitter from around 30m out to effectively win us the game - he choked. I think the week before he kicked something like 15.1 against Sturt at Footy park in the SANFL and was kicking them from absolutely everywhere. His card was stamped in my eye from that day on!!
Hodges only played there twice. Lost by 131 pts and 25 pts.

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hodges only played there twice. Lost by 131 pts and 25 pts.
no - he played there in R24 1992 when we lost 82-87 - 5 points. But I stand corrected as my memory is a little hazy it seems from 30 years ago - it was not the last attempt at goal, but it was 20m out dead in front from a set shot in the last quarter when we were on the comeback. see around 1hr 46mins.

As I said, he kicked a big big bag V sturt that season with barely a miss and then that rubbish when we needed him to goal.

no - he played there in R24 1992 when we lost 82-87 - 5 points. But I stand corrected as my memory is a little hazy it seems from 30 years ago - it was not the last attempt at goal, but it was 20m out dead in front from a set shot in the last quarter when we were on the comeback. see around 1hr 46mins.

As I said, he kicked a big big bag V sturt that season with barely a miss and then that rubbish when we needed him to goal.

Thank you. Missed that one. Also lost by 5 at home that year it seems.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
Exemption denied: Mid-season draft hopeful unable to nominate - Exemption denied: Mid-season draft hopeful unable to nominate

What can you tell us about these guys Mutineer ?, Danger in Texas ? PMBangers? DaKids ? Crow till I die ?

Cheers!
Of those 3 Carmichael would be easily the most likely to have our attention after an excellent game last week against our SANFL team and performing well every game he's played for West. Previously had starred in the NTFL and Sunraysia Football League. A mid with good acceleration and the ability to get forward and hit the scoreboard.

You can watch him today representing SA in the state game against WA.

Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Aug 9, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
He really should be though, plenty id take over him in that side. Although the likes of Darcy, Ward, Wilmot, Amiss, Brown, Lohmann and Sheldrick didn’t get selected either last year and still went top 20 so it isn’t the be all and end all.
Of course but that's the obvious reason.

Named on the wing in the Blood n Tars League team...

Back