List Mgmt. 2022 AFL Draft & Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 8, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Ridiculously convoluted Phantom Draft (1st 2 rounds, and not a lot of work done on rd 2...)

1669622414098.png

Ridiculously convoluted Phantom Draft (1st 2 rounds, and not a lot of work done on rd 2...)

View attachment 1562816
Please send this to Austin now!!!

This would be a brilliant haul and the cherry on top is a stronger hand for next year's draft - what's not to like :D

Final draft list...

Great work but you've got your rankings wrong. Surely it's who we draft in the top slots. Surely.

Aug 20, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Miami Heat

View attachment 1562816
Lots of effort, love it!

If this scenario happens though, I think the Dogs take Hollands if Buss is off the board, they've been right into him by all reports and Hayes is a bit of a reach at 12 from what I've seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bamboo Harvester

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton
If we do split 10/get one of the Swans picks, would LOVE Weddle. Sounds like an incredible athletic base to build from but a competitor too from what I've heard. Sign me up!
Which is why I'm keen on splitting the pick - gives us plenty of options at the top end of the draft.

Still reckon pick #14 would get us Hollands. Swans would likely take Jefferson at #10, Dogs a big chance to grab Busslinger at #11, WCE would take Allan at #12 - no idea who the Demons would take at #13, but think that a KPD would be a higher priority than another mid.

Either way, I'd be surprised if Hollands isn't wearing a navy blue jumper by the end of tonight.

Which is why I'm keen on splitting the pick - gives us plenty of options at the top end of the draft.

Still reckon pick #14 would get us Hollands. Swans would likely take Jefferson at #10, Dogs a big chance to grab Busslinger at #11, WCE would take Allan at #12 - no idea who the Demons would take at #13, but think that a KPD would be a higher priority than another mid.

Either way, I'd be surprised if Hollands isn't wearing a navy blue jumper by the end of tonight.

If Busslinger is off the board Hollands won't get past that Dogs pick.

I think he's clearly emerged as their backup option.

I think it depends on how much the Eagles are into keeping their local boy.

If Busslinger is off the board, then there'll be a slider.

IF, for example, Eagles trade ahead of the Dogs (our pick) is Hollands really a slider over Busslinger? I'd suggest that their draft value is in the same vicinity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back