Game Day 2022 AFL Draft - Round 1 tonight! Coverage starts 7PM AEDT - Picks from 7:25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited Lets Go GIF

Scoops reckons Essendon are fielding offers for their first pick. Cooled on Philippou then or is someone else intent on taking him earlier?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scoops reckons Essendon are fielding offers for their first pick. Cooled on Philippou then or is someone else intent on taking him earlier?
Okay so we know that we're keeping the pick then

I’m actually not bothered by the draft going over 2 nights, IF there is a bit of live trading and things going on. Least this way it let’s the draftees from 20 onwards have some time in the sun.

I would prefer that it actually started at 7pm though and not have them waffle on for 40 mins before the worst kept secret of pick #1 is revealed.

I’m actually not bothered by the draft going over 2 nights, IF there is a bit of live trading and things going on. Least this way it let’s the draftees from 20 onwards have some time in the sun.

I would prefer that it actually started at 7pm though and not have them waffle on for 40 mins before the worst kept secret of pick #1 is revealed.
Who is pick 1 then?

They can do the first four picks in 10 mins lol

There’s no surprises happening there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back