4. Wardlaw (North)
5. Phillipou (ESS)
6. Ginbey (Suns)
7. McKenzie (Hawks)
8. Busslinger (Cats)
9. Allen (WCE)
10. St Kilda (Tsatas)
11. Humphrey (Blues)

Could also see Humphrey going at 5 and Tsatas/Phillipou sliding to 11. Allan and Buss the two likely bolters but the former (Allan) hasn't got an invite so maybe he won't be there in the top 10.

Hell, maybe we'll snaffle him.

I'm about 40% sure of us drafting Hollands and 60% sure there will be chaos and multiple R1 trades on the clock.

Bring it on.

If Sydney are trading up with us to take Hollands, we should probably just take him. They are the best in the league at talent identification IMHO.
C’mon put some more faith in our recruitment team!

Hope we keep 10 and potentially trade F1 + 29 this year for Sydney’s 14 and 17 and swap late picks to get a F3.

Go in with 10,14 and 17. Hopefully get a slider at 10, Hollands at 14 and George at 17. If we get this trade done early we could package 10 and 14 for 5 and get a gun.

If we did the trade I would want overs

14 + 17 for 10 + 49
I would do that and it is a sellers market currently. You wanna move up you gotta open the wallet!

Thoughts on appropriate compensation if we trade 10 to the Swans?

14 & 17 for 10 & 29/F2

I think the above is fair.

Yeah, I would love to get better than that deal, but I don’t think we can

14 & 17 for 10 & 29/F2

I think the above is fair.

Yeah, I would love to get better than that deal, but I don’t think we can
I am not doing that. If Swans want that then we should hold #10. 2nd this year and a future 2nd = No way IMO.

Given Voss's recent comments around our glut of inside mids and wanting more outside run, just curious as to why we would pick Mackenzie who's be described as an inside mid?

Given Voss's recent comments around our glut of inside mids and wanting more outside run, just curious as to why we would pick Mackenzie who's be described as an inside mid?
Have we picked him already??

All talk I am hearing is Hollands IF we keep #10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So is the one mentioned yesterday of 10 and F2 for 14 and 17 on the table?

If we are happy to let them have Hollands, that seems pretty reasonable. At least we keep F1.

Sorry, just got back from picking the boy up.

I have no Intel on this. As I said, tight lips policy is in effect.

It's all coming from outside the club. Even our public rumours have been sourced elsewhere

Cousin says Oliver firmly believes it's us or Sydney. He's happy with either playing out. Would be surprised if he landed elsewhere.

Personal thought/opinion/gut feeling: club is set on Oliver but is prepared to make the trade if the Swans give us what we consider overs.

Is too much to hope for no melts or rants as to who we pick at pick 10 (or earlier or later)

I see no reason (unless some team throws a curveball) why we ain't taking OliverHollands with our first pick, whom I think is a pretty safe/solid pick

I feel like many here wouldn't be all that happy with Ollie, would perhaps prefer a more riskier/higher ceiling x factor type of prospect.

I hate the way the (Fox Footy) like to draw out and milk the draft for all its worth, I don't expect us (assuming we stay at pick 10/11) to draft before 8:30 pm.

Kinnear Beats on (swans list manager) on Sen website and hour ago "in regards to trading up I can't see that happening now".

Went on to say they may be interested in trading 14 or 17 for future picks. Intimated that they were only interested into trading into the top 8 and all were asking too much to get there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back