List Mgmt. 2022 AFL Draft & Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

No you don’t. You really don’t want Hewett. I would be interested in Lemmingmaster’s WA view on him but I just don’t see it with him.

Just watching Elijah Hewett wa vs Vic metro highlights you can see his agility, power, timing of his movement and ball handling and skill. He dominated that game against the best team.

It was a compelling game. I’m interested to hear specifically why he’s not liked from those who have closely followed him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hayes at 17 in Twomeys Sept rankings so not a stretch. Rember many thiught Cripps was taken way too high. Kid needs some meat on the bones but fills a need.

Don't mind really but if we did grab him, I'd like George or Cowan at 28.

Lot will change in top 10 though so our plans could change.
Cripps already had the meat and bones

Just curious, who do think we should/can get at 10?

Philippou or Hollands for me, but I’m just a temporary expert ;)
Others have watched more. Ask Arrow or Lemmingmaster. I’m just not a fan of Hewett at all at that pick. He just doesn’t impress me. Unless Lemmingmaster as a local WA lad can point out what I’m missing. To me he’s an accumulator who fumbles a bit. Isn’t particularly tall or quick. Skills average. I just don’t see it.

What do people see with Hewett? I’ve watched a couple games of him and haven’t seen it. I would be a bit annoyed if we chose him over hollands.

Could be horrifically wrong but happy to hear peoples thoughts

Others have watched more. Ask Arrow or Lemmingmaster. I’m just not a fan of Hewett at all at that pick. He just doesn’t impress me. Unless Lemmingmaster as a local WA lad can point out what I’m missing. To me he’s an accumulator who fumbles a bit. Isn’t particularly tall or quick. Skills average. I just don’t see it.
Are you sure you're not muddling Elijah Hewett with Elijah and Oliver Hollands?
But to answer you - on my viewing:

Jefferson.
Huh.

What puts you off about hollands lob 2.0

Just a preference for that forward/ mid type and a defender. Happy to go Brayden George with our second and secure Hayes with our first pick if Phillipou doesn't slide to 10.

Busslinger if he slides, then arguably Hayes, but Philipou or Humphrey before Hayes if by some miracle they're still there.

I'd be stunned if West Coast let Busslinger slide past their first pick. I'd still take Hayes before him anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arr0w with the rumours going around and now this...

Surely there's only one player we'd be looking at moving up for and that's Humphrey? Just can't see the club so outwardly announcing their plans if we were trying to move up for more dime a dozen types like Clark or Mackenzie?

Doubt its moving up, just an extra crack at the pie

With what the list manager was saying today I hope we have a dig for pick one maybe 10 28 and dow for 1 and take the mid/forward from guppy power that I think is the best prospect outside ashworth

Surely there's only one player we'd be looking at moving up for and that's Humphrey? Just can't see the club so outwardly announcing their plans if we were trying to move up for more dime a dozen types like Clark or Mackenzie?

Phillipou

I'm thinking '10 on the table to improve our draft hand' means to get other high picks, not to improve 10.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back