Game Day 2022 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Shameless Plug For Game Preview Voting
While you're here, take a few minutes out of your Draft Day(s) to cast a vote on the 2022 Game Previews poll.

Cool, they wanted a KPD. We'll take DGB back for a fouth rounder next year

Taking one when they don't need one, I do wonder if DGB or another KPD have told them they would be looking for a move at the end of next season.

Would've lost 2 houses betting on hawks taking Allan. I don't own a house and would've still bet one... so I'd then owe 2 houses 😶

Weird Collingwood taking Allan

Yeah, I wouldn't have necessarily though midfield was an area they need to address. But, if they felt he was the best player by far left on the board, then you might as well take him.

Learning off Jack Crisp would do wonders for him

Best case was Allan to GWS. But I think more chance of getting him from the Pies than WC, Hawthorn, Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is that? I'd hope Freo are up the top of the ladder.

Is it because he could live at home with mum there and drive to work at the Pies but insisted on moving to Geelong?

Partly that but also because he was only drafted 2 years ago. Cracking the shits because he lost his spot in the side was also a bad move.

Happy to see Konstanty and Jones get taken as I didn't want any more short people. Hopefully Hagan gets drafted by someone else as well. Even if they turn out to be good little players, they are poor fits for our list balance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back