Leagues 2022 AFL Fantasy "Leagues" - FULL HOUSE !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Long time no see, everyone. I kinda checked out on fantasy last year but I'm gonna give it a red hot crack this year.

I definitely still played last year (I think I finished around 10 or 15k), but I guess I didn't use my usual login, as it's not showing up in my normal account. Image attached, including my top 3k finish in 2020.

I'm keen to join this league, and would also be keen to join a cash league with some of the names I recognise from around this place (if you recognise my name too) if there are any going? Feel free to shoot me a DM.

I'm going to try to be active (and, hopefully, helpful) in this forum again too.

Edit: Haha, just noticed we're all missing last season! Cool, at least I'm not crazy (at least, not for this reason).

Oh, and my team's name: Ohio Gozaimus. aflfantasy2021.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Team name is Marv’s Marvels. I finished about 12000th last year after being cruelled by having to work in remote locations and missing several weeks of trading due to lack of internet. If not for that I’m sure* I’d be driving around in a shiny new Kia Stinger, bought with the proceeds of selling a shiny new Toyota Hilux. Actually that’s probably not true - I’d most likely have had my DL suspended by now. So it’s a blessing really.

Look, it’s clear I’m a far superior player to Barrybran, but is it possible to put me in a league with him Wayno? I just want to take that campaigner down.

My rankings are still not showing :( or any of my previous years when i entered just to win the r1 prize
It's alright ...you were returning last season after not playing ...correct?

I didn't have a 2020 ranking submitted

Can you remember how you went last season ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2021 Summary
Overall
Total Score
47,196 (Average 2052)
Highest Score
2,312 (Round 23)
Lowest Score
1,555 (Round 14)
Team Value
$18.1m (+ 5.1m)
Highest Ranking