Leagues 2022 AFL Fantasy "Leagues" - FULL HOUSE !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love to sign on again, however as for others, no 2021 History, even with my V1 team loaded. I was in Div 2 last year "No Idea Again"

Love to sign on again, however as for others, no 2021 History, even with my V1 team loaded. I was in Div 2 last year "No Idea Again"
I just re-checked my rankings .....I posted my 2021 ranking in this thread ...however now like everyone else, it's disappeared

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well something is clearly not right here...

Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 11.41.00 am.png

Definitely played last year and it was with the same login, name has changed to "cerra on top". Can't remember last year's ranking exactly but it was around 4,500.

Last edited:
Apt name change :p Solid effort last year btw - Top 500 in the screwy year that was 2021 is very impressive. Forgot how good ya did, haha

If I hear any more whinging about how badly his side is going......

Same issue as everyone else. It won't bring up my 2021 stats but I finished 25th overall. This is about the only evidence I can find of a top 100 finish until the site updates my 2021 history. Cheers
View attachment 1316499

Well done mate !! Good to see you around !!

As with everyone else no 2021 scores for me yet, my last post last year was in the GF thread and I had just dropped below 3000. Will update when the 2021 history turns up.

Team: Midfield Ramblers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back