Leagues 2022 AFL Fantasy "Leagues" - FULL HOUSE !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A pic of the hat would have also sufficed!
Funny you say that, I actually haven't received it yet. Got stolen out of my mailbox while I was on holidays last year and AFL Fantasy are still in the process of replacing it, except they said it won't have my finishing number on it which is annoying. If I see anyone in Perth rolling around with a number 25 fantasy cap then I'll be throwing hands.

Funny you say that, I actually haven't received it yet. Got stolen out of my mailbox while I was on holidays last year and AFL Fantasy are still in the process of replacing it, except they said it won't have my finishing number on it which is annoying. If I see anyone in Perth rolling around with a number 25 fantasy cap then I'll be throwing hands.
What kind of lowlife would do that. I hope they send you the replacement

Just casually waiting for my 2021 history to appear, like many. I had a shocker, but I can't remember
I am blocked by the traders knobs on twitter so tried asking through my bothers account and the *ers still wont answer me.

I love how they answer plenty of stupid questions but when you ask them something important about the thing they are supposed to love you get crickets.

My history is showing as not playing last year, here is the snapshot for the previous year. Team name is NBIs

Classic Summary:
You did not play Classic in 2021
2020 Summary
Overall
Total Score
28,318 (Average 1573.2)
Highest Score
1,831 (Round 18)
Lowest Score
1,415 (Round 5)
Team Value
$16.30m (+ 3.70m)
Highest Ranking
16,437 (Round 1)
Overall Ranking
23,974 / 123878

Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK ....this not seeing last years results was a common issue posted when Fantasy opened for this year ....me included, then suddenly it's there

Maybe you have to start doing a team for this year B4 last years results show .....just spitballing, however you are not alone with that issue, and it hasn't been raised in a while ....so it magically shows up, when you do ?????

I've also got this problem. It's saying I didn't play classic last year but I definitely did lol... Afl fantasy 19 and 20.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Team name is All Blockers. Fantasy reckons I didn’t play last year and true half my team didn’t. 2020 results below, happy to be slotted in anywhere 👍

Classic Summary:
You did not play Classic in 2021
2020 Summary
Overall Total 30,473 (Average 1692.9)
High 1,919 (Round 18)
Low 1,504 (Round 1)
Value $17.33m (+ 4.73m)
High Rank 1,059 (Round 7)
Overall 1,924 / 123878

Yes i will be in again
Team Name is Bearded Dragons

I have the same problem as everyone else with my history from last year

i think i finished around 5k
happy to be put in any league

I am in. Team is Gantor's Gem's

Fantasy is also giving me the i didnt play last year.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-02 211840.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-02 211840.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Still no update about my history for last year if it continues just throw me in anywhere that has a spare place.

On another side note my brothers Twitter is now blocked by the traders for god knows what all we did was ask about the history thing and if they knew what the solution was for players missing with covid.

They are the most thin skinned buggers i have ever seen.

Still no update about my history for last year if it continues just throw me in anywhere that has a spare place.

On another side note my brothers Twitter is now blocked by the traders for god knows what all we did was ask about the history thing and if they knew what the solution was for players missing with covid.

They are the most thin skinned buggers i have ever seen.
So not as friendly as they espouse to be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back