Leagues 2022 AFL Fantasy "Leagues" - Join Now !

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2022-Banner-Join-Us-Wall.png

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organising the BigFooty AFL Fantasy Leagues for 2022

How To JOIN IN: 2021 team result & rankings are still available to you.
Please post a screenshot of your 2021 rank and Team Name below .....Please advise any change to your Team Name

If you're not sure where to find your 2021 ranking, please follow the link at the bottom of this post

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.
Once confirmed, a DM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated, but please don't leave it late ....or you could end up in a lower Division than your ranking warrants

Last edited:

Shadow89

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
You know I'm in - and happy to manage the division I'm in too (assume it'll probably be Div 2 from memory) :)

1642216122318.png

RowellAnderson12

Club Legend
Nov 4, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Pacers, Verstappen
b27c3976e7ce188c29455c7f1dfda2b9.jpg

Team Name: Callum Mills

(Full respect to the goat)

Andrew Birch

The Night Manager
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Team Name: The Night Manager

Hey WaynesWorld19 since I'm the reigning, defending, undisputed BF Div1 Champion, I get automatic entry into BF Div1 again despite my lowly 1379 final rank, yes? :hearts:

af.JPG

Last edited:

kangle4

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
Mines saying that I didn't play last season even though I definitely did with the same login so I can't find my rank. I do want to play though so maybe just put me in anywhere.

Team name: Endor FC

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Mines saying that I didn't play last season even though I definitely did with the same login so I can't find my rank. I do want to play though so maybe just put me in anywhere.

Team name: Endor FC
Want to put you in the correct division ....so can you get into the AFL Fantasy site to start doing a DRAFT side ? .....and is that last years email log-in?

kangle4

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
Want to put you in the correct division ....so can you get into the AFL Fantasy site to start doing a DRAFT side ? .....and is that last years email log-in?
Tried it both ways still no luck. Has my results for every season except last year.

I’ve been invited back to leagues I was in last season so it’s definitely the correct login details.

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Tried it both ways still no luck. Has my results for every season except last year.

I’ve been invited back to leagues I was in last season so it’s definitely the correct login details.
OK ....this not seeing last years results was a common issue posted when Fantasy opened for this year ....me included, then suddenly it's there

Maybe you have to start doing a team for this year B4 last years results show .....just spitballing, however you are not alone with that issue, and it hasn't been raised in a while ....so it magically shows up, when you do ?????

kangle4

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 15, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
West Ham United
OK ....this not seeing last years results was a common issue posted when Fantasy opened for this year ....me included, then suddenly it's there

Maybe you have to start doing a team for this year B4 last years results show .....just spitballing, however you are not alone with that issue, and it hasn't been raised in a while ....so it magically shows up, when you do ?????
I’ll keep an eye on it, hopefully it sorts itself out.

Gunf

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Had to bow out near the end of the season due to family issues so no idea how i finished since the damn website doesn't think i played last year sigh.

Will let you know if it updates and fixes itself

Team name : omph

Flying_as_One1991

Premium Gold
Oct 22, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Las Vegas Golden Knights, NY Mets
It says in my history that I didn't play in 2021 but that's a lie. Lucky I recorded my results elsewhere

Team = LIPPERS FC
Overall Rank = 2902 (best finish by a mile)

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
It says in my history that I didn't play in 2021 but that's a lie. Lucky I recorded my results elsewhere

Team = LIPPERS FC
Overall Rank = 2902 (best finish by a mile)
It’s been a common feedback …. it’ll magically reappear i think when you start your 2022 team

MarvinStraighte

Senior List
Mar 24, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
My 2021 history has disappeared too, but I'll edit this post if / when the fantasy portal fixes itself.

Team: The Marvin Straightes

davosowl

Senior List
Sep 1, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Same here as well - my 2021 history is gone, although 2020 & 2019 is still there, but then nothing before that. Weirdly it was all there last week - I made a note of it when joining another league. I'll add the screenshot if the history reappears.

Footscray Eucalypts
2021 ranking: 4,167

Thanks for setting this up again this year!