Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy - Round 5 Trades - Last week before DPP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And maybe more!
So the source in Twitter was right, why the * did they name the useless campaigner last night

Makes the trades easy

MacDonald and Ward

To Hayes Windinger/NOD

Rachelle to Mids on the Field

Jack Hayes to forward line bench

Sam Hayes into the rucks

330k if Windinger in
228k if NOD in to spend next week

Rowell to premo next week

Feels like Hayes is a must now. Only options to get him is Ward out, Rachele to mids, Dixon fwd which opens a ruck spot.

Or Preuss to Hayes. Then Grundy to Preuss next week or pass on getting Preuss back. Nah seems too complicated and risky.

I think Ward could eventually make another 100-150k but it won't be in the short term so he's gone.

Ward - Hayes
Crouch - Laird or Touk

The Lycett news has just thrown my ruck trades wide open - I was originally bringing in Dixon, with a low BE and the 2nd ruck spot at WCE lined up whilst Nic Nat recovers.

But who would be the better ruck rookie to bring in, Dixon or S. Hayes?

The Lycett news has just thrown my ruck trades wide open - I was originally bringing in Dixon, with a low BE and the 2nd ruck spot at WCE lined up whilst Nic Nat recovers.

But who would be the better ruck rookie to bring in, Dixon or S. Hayes?
Hayes

Dixon will still be second ruck to Bailey Williams, and Lycett and NicNat appear to be out for a similar amount of time. So go the cheaper guy that is solo ruck at 190k.

I've brought in English but not to cover Press at R2. Going to the the high risk, high idiot thing and roll the dice of Dixon looping into Hayes (i.e. if Dixon does well, keep Preuss on field otherwise field Hayes).

This allows me to move Rachele into the mids to cover Cripps.

Trades:
McCartin - Windy
MacDonald - English

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In which order would u put the scoring if the blokes this week. Xerri,martin,naish,rachele. Have to leave one out and not confident on naish against sydney.

Trade Skinner to Nod and have no cash in the bank for next week but have Mccartin at D7

or Trade Mccartin to Nod and have about 160k

skinner aint ever coming back IMO so needs to go

Guess it depends if Mccartin has peaked

idk what to do with ersamus now... too much money to keep on the bench, but too high of a BE to sell...gahh

Is NOD really a must have? I know he has a low BE but Freo have good depth and I don't trust his job security with the likes of Tucker, Erasmus and Wilson as emergencies. Feel like it would only take one bad game for him to go.

On the flip side, Hayes should have really good job security. I know he won't go up much this week though which is what makes it a tricky call.

To get NOD I would need to get rid of either Wanganeen-Milera (60k gain) or Ward (110k gain). Would mean I get NWM off the field though but feels reactionary.

Could flip McEntee or Tex Wanganeen to Hayes and use my utility spot. Saves me from having to get him next week and also allows me to trade Ward down to Hobbs/Callaghan (and get my 100k that way) next week. Feel like a double downgrade next week might even be the go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back