AFL Grand Final 2022 AFL Grand Final - Sydney v Geelong 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

Hasn’t he extended his contract for 2 more?

Did he? My bad.

Was looking at a site that obviously hadn't updated earlier

Yep. It is a beautiful way to bow out.
Only Cat in club history to be a four time premiership player.
That is special.

Broke Michael Tuck's finals games played record today too I believe.

Very special player, despite being unpopular amongst some for his ducking antics over the years.

Hear selwood say to danger "I promised you".

He's a ******* ducker but probably one of the greatest players and leaders of all time.

He promised him a flag all that time ago and came good.

Amazing moment.

The right man to break Sticks's record.

Broke Michael Tuck's finals games played record today too I believe.

Very special player, despite being unpopular amongst some for his ducking antics over the years.
He's never been unpopular for me except for being a gun in matches against us.
One of the players I admire the most since Michael Voss himself.

Because he doesn't play with us anymore and bagged our side saying leaving Carlton was the best thing he had ever done. Sorry to disagree but I'm a bluebagger and have no love for him anymore.

Well. It sort of was the best thing he’s ever done because he has a premiership medal.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why isn’t Callum Mills doing the talking. Not great.

ETA: Ah, because Dane is a great speaker.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

He's never been unpopular for me except for being a gun in matches against us.
One of the players I admire the most since Michael Voss himself.

I'll be honest, I never really warmed to Dangerfield ever since he left Adelaide, but having him slog/play his heart out today and the entire finals series, I am glad he now can add an Premiership Medal to his resume.

I'll be honest, I never really warmed to Dangerfield ever since he left Geelong, but having him slog/play his heart out today and the entire finals series, I am glad he now can add an Premiership Medal to his resume.
Yeah Elmer, he's an a-hole for leaving Geelong. Never change Elmer. Never change.. rofl

Hear selwood say to danger "I promised you".

He's a ******* ducker but probably one of the greatest players and leaders of all time.

He promised him a flag all that time ago and came good.

Amazing moment.
Imagine that. Imagine the person who's asking you to join them, promising ultimate success. They're middle aged, but a seasoned veteran. They look you in the eye, square their jaw, and ask you what it'd take to get you to agree. You tell them, you want a flag.

Never mind it's a one in eighteen chance. Never mind that the list is old and slow and the game's changing before their eyes. Never mind the lack of first round picks. Nope. He stares you in the eye, smiles, and shakes your hand and promises you without the hint of a lie, that he'd see you win that flag.

God, the bloke'll be a myth in this game forever now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back