AFL Grand Final 2022 AFL Grand Final - Sydney v Geelong 🏆

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel Geelong will be too strong, especially concerned with Sydney forward line, whereas the Cats kick goals.
However, can't shake the never write Sydney off feeling and fresher, younger legs .... let's see.

Lot less burden of expectation on the mostly young Swans outfit as well, which may give them an edge psychologically

I reckons Swans are up to this right up to their eyeballs - Cats recent form has been good but they had a pretty cruisy draw the 2nd half of the season.

Even big Tommy can't pick a winner!!!!

E9y-i32VcAUOuAQ.jpg

Chief :thumbsu:

Grand Final Info Guide:-

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong this year remind me a bit of Carlton in 1995. An ageing side with plenty of question marks over them from previous finals failures. I even thought the PF against the Lions had similar vibes to our PF against North Melbourne.

So, I think it will be a runaway win to the Cats. I hope I’m wrong though.

What the? Grand final sprint couldn't find a straight 100 metre track so they had to run around a staggered bend. Didn't look very even. Matt Cottrell unplaced.

What the? Grand final sprint couldn't find a straight 100 metre track so they had to run around a staggered bend. Didn't look very even. Matt Cottrell unplaced.

Will never understand why there is a need for a 'handicap' in these GF sprints.

Cotters never had a realistic chance of winning. Damn you Colgate !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back