AFL 2022 AFL GRAND FINAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for people to get carded.
People who come here to post bets after the fact will get a free one week holiday.

PointsBet Stat Multiplier Spread Betting (Kicks x Goals x Hanbdalls)

Callum Mills OVER 42. This line was around 58-68 early in the year. scored a goal against Geelong in the last game.
Florent OVER 21. I have him as value for Norm Smith.
Justin McInerney OVER 15. Cheap play for a guy that was about treble his line during the season.
Mitch Duncan OVER 33. When he kicks goals he generally scores big.
Zach Tuohy OVER 29. Averages 48 ish over the past 2 seasons
Isaac Smith OVER 43. Averages 58ish over the past 2 seasons
Hickey OVER 20. Might be a chance to snag a goal today and the average of 21 or so , with low floor.
Hayden McLean OVER 19. Cheap play for a player that got goals before getting dropped during this seaosn.

Using my $1 staking system for the Stat Multiplier (Kicks x Handballs x Goals):

Mills -$2
Florent -$21
Justin McInerney -$15
Mitch Duncan +$143
Tuohy -$29
Isaac Smith +$608
Hickey -$20
McLean -$15

Overall Net Profit/Loss: +$649

Been a while since I bet on the Stat Multiplier but happy to be up from that. That late stat-padding from Geelong helped a couple of those winners as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also we all should've known his last name is ******* smith, and it's the norm SMITH medal

Think About It GIF by Identity

Sam De Koning to me will get McLean or a 1 leg Reid which gives him a real chance at zoning off. I actually don't mind him for a top 3 in the Norm Smith at $34, and while I really want 501-1 for the fun of it I'll have a nibble at Norm at $67. He's going to go on and have a long and successful career, this would be seen as reasonable by the end of his career.

Also on Duncan NS & top 3, Mills, Dangerfield NS, Parker and Rowbottom top 3.

I took a boost offer at Bet365 with the bonus bet they gave me on Miers 2G, Cameron 2G, Stewart and Selwood 20 $23

For fantasy
Warner O87.5 $1.87
Gulden O84.5 $1.95
Duncan 100+ $2.10

FGS
Stengle $11
Rohan $16

And a couple of sg multis on SB, favourite leg is Close AGS $1.67.

SDK 4th...pretty happy with the call but wish there was top 5 betting too

My bets for today.

Isaac Smith. Goals (1/2/3) and NS.

oh baby

celebration-gastby.gif

what a finish to the year

started amazing with rochele and curnow, had some ups and downs over the next six months, then ended with smith and some crazy odds

smith was $67 for 3 on pb earlier in the week. the norm was paying $51 as well

i will come back and post something more sentimental about season 2022 and the punting board another time

for now, need to find h & b

oh baby

celebration-gastby.gif

what a finish to the year

started amazing with rochele and curnow, had some ups and downs over the next six months, then ended with smith and some crazy odds

smith was $67 for 3 on pb earlier in the week. the norm was paying $51 as well

i will come back and post something more sentimental about season 2022 and the punting board another time

for now, need to find h & b
Well done Mouncey. Happy for you mate. Unbelievable shout .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back