AFL 2022 AFL GRAND FINAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for people to get carded.
People who come here to post bets after the fact will get a free one week holiday.

And I will admit Andrew McLeod was probably my favourite Crows player of all time, ahead of Modra. Bit of a shame Modra never got to make a Grand Final with the 97-98 teams.

If there was betting in those days on Norm, (not being a punter back then), McLeod would probably have started fav or 2nd favourite for sure.

Matera probably around the same odds as a Chad Warner. (back in 92). Eagles had a pretty much a state based squad in the early 90s and their top 10-12 players were very good. Geelong too had : Ablett, Brownlow, Stoneham , Hocking to name a few. Was no real clear favourite if you were to have a pick on a Norm Smith Medallist.
We should've won 4 in a row. '91-'94

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Some decent early noms for this years Mark Hutchings award. Spuds and Normy bets. No better combo this time of year

And I will admit Andrew McLeod was probably my favourite Crows player of all time, ahead of Modra. Bit of a shame Modra never got to make a Grand Final with the 97-98 teams.

If there was betting in those days on Norm, (not being a punter back then), McLeod would probably have started fav or 2nd favourite for sure.

Matera probably around the same odds as a Chad Warner. (back in 92). Eagles had a pretty much a state based squad in the early 90s and their top 10-12 players were very good. Geelong too had : Ablett, Brownlow, Stoneham , Hocking to name a few. Was no real clear favourite if you were to have a pick on a Norm Smith Medallist.
Modra did his ACL in the 97 prelim and naturally a 12 month injury, made it time for finals in 98 but Blight opted to not play him.

No way Mcleod starts favourite in 97, St Kilda were supposed to dominate that Grand Final hence crows were paying $3.40 to beat st kilda according to TABS historical grand final odds, Robert Harvey coming off Brownlow medals would be favourite and then the likes of Nathan Burke, Darren Jarman, Shaun Rehn, Ben Hart comfortably in front of Mcleod I'm certain. It wasn'y really until the 97 finals series Mcleod came into his own.

Even 98 North were heavy favourites I would have thought the likes of Carey, Stevens would be favourites
Agree, would have got big odds in 97 on McLeod, Was blightys secret weapon, It was the 1st time he hit 30 Disposals with a triple double chucked in the midfield. The next time he hit 30 disposals was the 98 GF. Built for finals

With all due to respect to Betfair, there isn that much of a price difference for the long shots. For me odds of 151 or 101 , t the end of day percentage wise its not much difference in terms of winning the prize (151 implying 0.66% chance of winning, 101 implying 0.99% chance of winning)

Eg Florent 160 on Betfair, Florent 151 at TAB

Henry 120 on Betfair, Henry 101 at TAB

Logan 110 on Betfair (now), Logan 101 at TopSport

But I get your point, those small increments can make a difference in terms of P&L during the course of a year. Think its where the short priced favourites, exchanges have much better odds if your into that thing....Parker 14.50 on the exchange, and about 2/3rds of the value at TAB.
That's still 20 extra units if 1 gets up... for doing absolutely nothing

SB SGM If Bet fails bonus back
Heeney 3+
Rohan 3+
Mills 25+ @41

Cameron 2+
Franklin 2+
Rohan AT
Heeney AT
Papley AT
Close AT
Mills 20+
Dangerfield 20+
Smith 15+
Warner 15+ @18 PB boosted

Cameron 2+
Franklin 2+
Hayward AT
Close AT
Rohan AT
Stengel AT
Papley AT
Mills 25+
Dangerfield 20+
Stewart 20+ @51 boosted SB

Mills MD G1 TAB @6

J Cameron Norm Smith @10 TAB

Any first nation's players in on Saturday to back for Norm Smith when the AFL goes for their inevitable 'but we love our indigenous players' fix up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warner definately strikes me as the value Sydney player if they can upset the cats, runs hard can jag a goal or two too. should find 20-22 odds on betfair closer to game?

Warner definately strikes me as the value Sydney player if they can upset the cats, runs hard can jag a goal or two too. should find 20-22 odds on betfair closer to game?
Or you can back him now at $24 on BF.

Whatever rocks your boat.

What odds can you get for Tom to with the Norm Smith Medal?

Tom Stewart
Tom Hawkins
Tom Papley
Tom Atkins
Tom Hickey
Tom McCartin

And if we're clutching at straws

James Rowbottom

Remove this Banner Ad

Back